• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mystic Messenger Chat Style Group RP [Now Accepting OCs!]

a r i e s

sadboy
Mystic Messenger Cont. [Discord]

Overview
This RP will take place primarily through chat, similar to the game. The plot follows the success of the RFA's latest party. The organization has to grow in order to put on even bigger and more spectacular fundraising events. Simply put, the RFA is hiring. Your OC has a unique talent that will be useful to the association. With more members means a busier and livelier chatroom. Friends will be made, heads will butt, and maybe even a little romance may bloom.

Essentially this RP is more slice of life and one shot oriented. This is required out of necessity. It's a fact of life that people come and people go. Requiring new members to catch up on the plot would be tedious and overwhelming. Not fun.
Nonetheless, for those who want some plot outside the chat there is a channel dedicated for prose and storytelling, but there is no central plot that progresses the RP as a whole. All progression will be made between you and those who wish to be involved.

I came up with this idea after hosting a previous Mystic Messenger group RP. It's biggest weakness was a story line that depended on too many people. Besides, what I miss most about Mystic Messenger is the chat shenanigans. It's what made it stand out among the rest at the time of it's release.

+ All canon assigned writers are allowed an OC. OCs are subject to approval by mods.
+New OCs are only allowed when all roles have been filled.
+ No pressuring writers for pairings. Asking politely is fine.
+ Be active. This RP is meant to be casual. If you can't write a couple sentences every other day then this RP isn't for you.
+ There is no need to have separate discord accounts to play more than one character.

PM me if interested!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back