• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mystic Messenger AU Group?

Vernorexia

Noodle
So me and my chemistry lab partner (yes, we talk about hot anime guys while working with hydrochloric acid, got a problem?) like to make up random Mystic Messenger AUs. If you have any AUs I'd be willing to hear too! I'd like to do a group with one! It's going to be a literate and detailed group, just a forewarning for people that want to do less than seven sentences. I would like to be my MC Tessa, and I can be Jaehee too if that needs to be done. I'll only do Jaehee x Jumin or Jaehee x Male MC since I don't know how to write and homosexual characters. I'm willing to have another MC that comes into the storyline after Tessa. the roleplay I thought that might be interesting. OH ALSO SOMEONE CAN BE ELIZABETH MEOW XD

So here are some AUs!
Roommate AU: The concept of this is pretty self explanatory. Tessa is lead to a mansion by a mysterious text. The sign outside reads "Part Manor" with a fallen Y. It used to be a bustling place with parties every two months for charities, but now it really is "Part Manor", it's only part of what it used to be since the death of the leader of the organization. All the other members are best friends (minus Zen and Jumin) and live in the party mansion together. V chose not to live there anymore though, and their organization crumbled. So when Tessa goes there, she enters using the password, and is first assumed to be a robber before it's realized she knew the password, and she explains. Now for her safety, she's forced to take residence in the mansion. Then basically lots of drama XD.

Amnesia AU: Basically the roomate AU but MC (this one uses the regular MC not Tessa) wakes outside a mansion with only one memory, a number combination. She confusedly wanders into the mansion using the numbers, and then it goes just like the one above except for the memory loss. Things she sees make her remember little things, but nothing important. She's extremely innocent, and has no fears. For that reason, the idea that she could host parties is came up with. Of course Jumin is strongly against it and Zen is very much for it. I'll need help with plot ideas on who MC actually is.

Style Savvy AU: I'm not even going to bother explaining about this, unless you know the other game Style Savvy. PLEASE tell me if you do! There are so few fans of this game.

Survival AU: This hasn't been really thought out, but me and my friend are both suckers for hypothetical scenarios and survival scenarios, so this came up in conversation haha. We could do like, a zombie apocalypse or maybe island survival? I'll have to have someone who likes plotting though.

Ouran AU: Pretty self explanatory XD There's two 707's though XD

And I'd also think it would be cool to have some sort of fantasy AU. With exciting plot, and maybe quests like in Percy Jackson? Idk.

808b2a654931d5ef61f31b606c80307f--percy-jackson-lol-percy-jackson-weapons.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back