Mystic Messenger?? (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Ok so I just downloaded mystic messenger and I love it but I have no friends that play it and it's making me really emotional already and I have no one to talk to about it T.T

I have a question, though! Because I did something and now I think I broke it all ._.

Anyways, I'm around day for, and at the end of the day, it had a visual novel and a "Caution" at the end. It was written in Korean, so I didn't read it and continued on, but then Yoosung's face showed up on all the following days.

...did I just dedicate myself to Yoosung's route?? B/c he's really cute but Jumin and 707 are cuter (´;д;`)

And now I have to choose between Jumin and 707 ARGH BUT I LOVE THEM BOTH ;.;

Anyone else wanna cry over this game with me b/c this is ridiculous T.T

Edit: WHADAYA MEAN I HAVE TO BUY THE DEEP STORY IN ORDER TO DATE 707 OR JUMIN ;.;

This game is not fair T.T

Edit 2: ALRIGHT IF 707 SENDS ME TO VOICEMAIL ONE MORE TIME I'M STICKING WITH JUMIN

I DID NOT SPEND 5 HOURGLASSES TO TALK TO A MACHINE DAMMIT ;.;

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, i know that having to wait for the jumin/707 routes suck, but i promise it's worth it in the end! because once i got through all the different routes i was SO UPSET that i was done with it. i read a guide that suggested the order of routes you take be zen > yoosung > jaehee > jumin > 707 because of the order of information revealed and i couldn't agree more. if nothing else, i would super encourage you to save 707's route until the end. by then i had all the hourglasses saved up and i had like three hours worth of post-game content to sit through and i was emotionally distraught for the rest of the day and it was so worth it

okay, i know that having to wait for the jumin/707 routes suck, but i promise it's worth it in the end! because once i got through all the different routes i was SO UPSET that i was done with it. i read a guide that suggested the order of routes you take be zen > yoosung > jaehee > jumin > 707 because of the order of information revealed and i couldn't agree more. if nothing else, i would super encourage you to save 707's route until the end. by then i had all the hourglasses saved up and i had like three hours worth of post-game content to sit through and i was emotionally distraught for the rest of the day and it was so worth it

...I already bought the deep route so D:  ICAN'TWAITFORMYBAE;.;

707 and Jumin are so hard, tho! B/c I keep wanting to stand up for Yoosung and Jaehee but it seems like the only way to get 707 or Jumin is to not stand up for them ;.;

Sits in the corner, remembering the deep route feels and the secret endings, then grossly cries.

707 will always be the best character in my opinion, but I honestly like Zen better. I mean, the memes are great and all his jokes are the same ones I would make in real life, we have the same interests and etc. However, Zen seems more grounded with his emotions and would be interesting to date because of his past and aspirations which leads to the biggest problem in the 707 route. I'm not going to say any details ,but what's the point, you've probably already got spoiled, but there is a reason why people recommend you play 707's route last. 

Sits in the corner, remembering the deep route feels and the secret endings, then grossly cries.

707 will always be the best character in my opinion, but I honestly like Zen better. I mean, the memes are great and all his jokes are the same ones I would make in real life, we have the same interests and etc. However, Zen seems more grounded with his emotions and would be interesting to date because of his past and aspirations which leads to the biggest problem in the 707 route. I'm not going to say any details ,but what's the point, you've probably already got spoiled, but there is a reason why people recommend you play 707's route last. 

Aah, but 707 is so cute tho (´∩`。) Why does the cutest one have to be the last route...T.T

I do see your point with Zen, though. I think I got pretty close with him when I started casual mode, but he just didn't seem as exciting to me as the other characters ;.;  Which is kinda ironic, considering he's the famous character XD

Aah, but 707 is so cute tho (´∩`。) Why does the cutest one have to be the last route...T.T

I do see your point with Zen, though. I think I got pretty close with him when I started casual mode, but he just didn't seem as exciting to me as the other characters ;.;  Which is kinda ironic, considering he's the famous character XD

Yeah, he's sort of boring compared to the other characters, but he's a romantic and I would honestly see myself in a relationship with him than cat-dad, meme-son, game-son, and RFA-mom.

all of them are so cute agggggh gayness instincts coming in theyre perfect

EDIT: what do you fooking mean im a girl in mystic messenger

Last edited by a moderator:
"707 is the only one that doesn't annoy the shit out of me

why would i play a dating sim about cute boys when i'm gay

i just wanted to see the hype 

boys are gross."

- a poem by jinkx

i honestly think it's really weird for me because when i was doing the normal routes, i REALLY wanted to do the jumin/707 routes, but honestly once i got the deep story mode i didn't feel that as much? i think my problem is that i get MEGA UNCOMFORTABLE when people flirt with me and that just kind of transfers over to playing a dating sim. that's a large reason why the only time i kind of liked zen was on jaehee's route i really don't care about being romanced and any time he blushed i felt repulsed LOL. i admire people that can appreciate him properly asdfghjkl.

but yeah stand up for yoosung and jaehee they deserve better. (or at least baehee. her route was my favorite of the originals tbh.)

and LMAO i was so excited when i saw the option for saying im not a girl but then they end up making u one anyway kek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back