• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mystery, horror and adventure FxF (BRAND NEW PLOTS!!!)

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
Hi there! I'm currently searching for a 1x1 Fantasy Roleplay! But before we get to some plot ideas, here are the rules:

RULES:
1.: 18+
2.: Romance: FxF (strongly preffered, maybe MxF, but that's a big maybe). Sorry, but I don't do MxM so please, don't ask about it.
3.: No godmodding! It's boring, don't you think?
4.: No ghosting. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore, just tell me.
5.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward. And by the way, if you managed to read it this far, make sure to send me your favourite song in PMs when messaging me!
6.: I'm also not that good in roleplaying, so I don't expect 666 paragraphs from you. But no one-liners, please. It takes so long to push the story forward, when you're a one-liner...
7.: Be LGBT+ friendly!

Now we can finally get to the ideas! All of these ideas combine fantasy, mystery and horror elements, they contain only basic information about the plot and they're not detailed that much as I want to discuss the details with you personally. OR If your own idea pops into your mind, don't be afraid to tell me, it could work too!

1.: The Butler
Becoming a celebrity overnight means that Character A can finally move to a better place. To stand out from the crowd, A decides to move to a castle. As amazing as it sounds, the contract says that the castle has a butler (Character B), who is going to work for A. Then, a few days after moving in, strange things start to happen and it seems like the butler holds a lot of mysteries...

2.: The Beast Within
Character A doesn't know anything about werewolves or vampires. She doesn't even know that one of her good friends (Character B) is secretly a wolf! Until one of these creatures decides to attack Character A and accidentaly give her werewolf abilities, which she can't control at all. Soonly Character B notices that something's off...

3.: Sinister
To avoid losing all of his money, Character A's father makes a deal with an evil shadow creature, which makes him a wealthy and successful businessman. The only bad thing? The creature will come to take his daughter when she'll be 18 years old. Wanting to outsmart the creature, the father sends A to college located far away from home, thinking that it will help. Soonly before the girls birthday, Character B is sent by the light forces to secretly kidnap A and quickly take them to a safe place. Can these two work out together and stop whatever is coming for the innocent girl?

If you are interested in RPing with me, feel free to DM me so we can talk!
And most importantly, have a good day!!! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back