• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
RULES:
1.: 17+
2.: Romance: FxF (strongly preffered, maybe MxF, but that's a big maybe). Sorry, no MxM.
3.: No godmodding.
4.: I'm ghost friendly, but still, it's better to talk to me, if something's not right.
5.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward.
6.: At least 1 or 2 paragraphs per reply.
7.: Be LGBT+ friendly!

1.: Hollow Creek
Welcome to Hollow Creek. A small, peaceful town where nothing is as it seems. Suddenly someone dies and it appears to be an animal attack. The detective, Muse A, is here to solve the crime and identify the animal (or the killer?). Little do they know this is just the beginning of something really bad. The whole town looks more creepy than anything, the residents are weird and so far, there are no leads. The only help the detective has is Muse B, a local sheriff, who appears to know a lot about the town and even about the murders. Oh wait...This isn't the first time this "Animal attack" happened?

2.: The Prey
Nowadays, there are creeps, weirdos and bad guys around every corner... That's something Muse A, who is a famous celebrity, knows very well as she had already encountered a few of these in the past. Unfortunately for her, that's her least problem. Her father got involved in a really dangerous business with a mafia and got himself into debt. Not wanting to pay them anything, the father packed his things and ran away from the country. Furious, the attention of the mafia group now focuses on getting the man's daughter to force him to come back and pay the debt. Muse B, who is an experienced and well known assassin but secretly hates working for evil people, has only one goal. To catch Muse A and bring her to the boss, ALIVE. Soonly, the assassin finds the prey and attacks the celebrity. But somehow, Muse B messes it up and Muse A begins to run away. After a small chase, the assassin finally catches the poor girl. However, as Muse B looks at her prey, all she feels is guilt, sadness and understanding. Will she bring Muse A to her boss, or will she actually help her and even protect her from the evil, that's coming for her?
(PS: Muse B can also be some kind of a supernatural creature, or just a regular bounty hunter)

3.: Revenge
Muse A was one of the most popular girls at her university, who had many friends and was appreciated and respected even by those who didn't really like her. And in the last year of her studies, she was having the best time of her life, until one night...

At one of her friend's party, she went out to get some fresh air and suddenly, an unknown person attacked her with a knife, stabbing her. A friend tried to help her, only to get stabbed as well. As the culprit focused on the other person, Muse A managed to gather the rest of her strenght and ran away. And then, everything became dark.

Opening her eyes, Muse A found herself in an apartment of a random stranger, who found her near the river and decided to take her to his house. And as Muse A was in coma for almost three days from losing too much blood, the police already pronounced her dead. Thinking that her life is destroyed, Muse A decides to escape from the city, wanting to start a completely new life. But soonly after she creates a brand new identity, another urge appears. An urge for a revenge...

Returning back to her home town under a new identity, she joins the local police forces as a consultant, determined to find the person who destroyed her life. And the best part? Muse B, one of her former friends, became a detective and was put in charge of this case!

4.: The Butler
Becoming a celebrity overnight means that Muse A can finally move to a better place. To stand out from the crowd, Muse A decides to move to a castle. As amazing as it sounds, the contract says that the castle has a butler (Muse B), who is going to work for Muse A. Then, a few days after moving in, strange things start to happen and it seems like the butler holds a lot of mysteries...

5.: Not Guilty (inspired by "The Fugitive" and "12 Monkeys")
Muse A's life turned into a living hell. After being arrested by Muse B, a skilled police officer, she was sentenced to 20 years in prison for a crime she didn't commit. Luckily, Muse A somehow manages to escape from the prison and a chase begins. Once again, Muse A gets lucky and steals a car, safely getting out of the area. Now, wanting to prove her innocence, Muse A decides to take the investigation into their own hands and even kidnaps Muse B, who crosses her path in order to bring her back to the jail. Is there even a chance she could convince her captive, Muse B, to help her? Or will she return back to the jail, even though she really is innocent?

6.: The Mansion (inspired by "The Haunting of Hill House")
This story has its own thread, for more details, visit this page.

If any of these ideas seems to be interesting to you, feel free to message me for more info!
Looking forward to hearing from you! And most importantly, have a good day! <3

Last edited:
hello! wanna do Unexpected duo? me, i don't usually play females because i'm a trans male, is that okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back