• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mysteries of the Outback ~ Open / Interest check

Would anyoen like me to make a lore page for Venali?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah - not necessary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
outback-australia-2906996_1280.jpg

Mysteries of the Outback
This planet is the one planet where time has stopped all around it. As such, all sorts of rifts were opened, leading all species from the different worlds to gather there. As such there are elves, dragons, and nekos who are left wandering the outback. Misty mornings call to mystery and adventures. While the weather slowly goes from normal to weird, and the sun has turned red as blood while the moon has turned orange as the sun. Rain falls in torrents, and storms are constant, snow even falls and covers the ground in ice. A select number of humans do live here, and a few half-breeds too. However, certain tales mention the world coming to an end, and as such new humans are discovering this new planet. Researchers and scientists are flocking to the only habitual island, following a trail of rumors to the unknown land... learning all about the Mysteries of the Outback. Will you join an adventure, solve a mystery, explore even, or shall you follow the rumors and capture yourself a unique mystery residing in these harsh lands?? It is entirely up to you my dear. But choose wisely... once you enter the outback... there is no turning back!

The planet is called Venali. It is mostly an arid ecosystem with very little oceanic and freshwater systems. Off in the middle of the Lhoris Ocean is an island. This island is the one place that has a variety of systems within it. It resembles a desert to the north, a rainforest to the south, a tundra to the east, and to the west there is one last rainforest. The island itself is 42,430 miles squared. Each system is about 10,605 miles squared. Certain species live in certain areas moreso than others.

Activity: Posts are required at least 1/week

Level of Writing: I ask it to be at least 1 paragraph
Characters: Must be accepted
Threads:
N/A yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back