• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mysteries at Karla Gardner Boarding School

RoleplayAllDay

Hey guys! I’m Rebecca and today, I’m looking for someone willing to uncover the mysteries at Karla Gardner Boarding School. I will be playing as GM, while you will be the ‘main’ character. Just in case you don’t know what a GM is, it basically means I will play as the world around you and the NPCs you encounter, while you are the main character trying to solve the mystery I speak of.

Karla Gardner Boarding School is one of the oldest all-girl boarding schools in the country. You will be playing as the newest staff member of the school, eager to start at the prestigious institute, but it isn’t long before you find yourself entangled in a web of dark mysteries and secrets. I personally think the most interesting and fitting jobs for you to take are either school nurse or head of security, but if you insist, I suppose a teacher could work as well. I’d prefer one of the first two though, I find them more unique really. Just so you know, the story is set in modern times on planet Earth, but the web of mysteries may lead to something supernatural.

A few other things you need to know:

- Romance as part of a story is fine, but it being the main focus is not my thing.

- I’d like the mysteries to be somewhat of a darker nature, so make sure you’re alright with that

- I place a lot of value in reference pics, so I please ask anyone interested make sure to include visual references for their characters. Actual pictures that is, not art. Also, because this is an all-girl school, your character must be a woman. You yourself don’t have to be though.

- I’m only looking to RP in PMs.

- I’m fairly active and online often, so bonus points if you are too.

Shoot me a message if you’re interesed! Hope to hear from you soon!

I'd be willing to tackle this :> I'm usually the GM in these type of RPs, so it'd be fun to be on the other side for once. I prefer not to RP with minors, however, so you can ignore me if you are.

I'm thinking head of security, possibly former military but still soft? Anyway PM me of you'd like. At work currently but will respond back when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back