• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy — mysteries and romance are afoot — m/m search

- sea of roses -

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
— here’s the boring stuff about me.

• i go by many names, but rose is a common one.

• as of writing this, i’m in my mid twenties and comfortable writing only with partners above the age of eighteen.

• lower case for aesthetics only. my chatting habits are not a reflection of my grammar in-writing.

• romance is a deep love of mine. pairings focusing on two male or male-presenting characters are the route i like to go with. that being said, i have no issues with side characters of all identities and sexualities. my space is an open one.

• as of writing this, i would like to focusing on our two main characters. multiple characters can bring life to a plot, but i would rather bring in npcs as necessary for the moment.

• real, drawn or anime face claims. i don’t care about the logistics, but i do prefer that we use the same type. it’s jarring otherwise.

• a single paragraph is my lowest amount. give me the thoughts and feelings of your character. if my character throws an apple at yours, i want to know how that makes your character react.

• chatting will commence if we click. i like to send memes and funny videos.

• i prefer to write in PMs, but i can be convinced to move to a thread. discord is a tentative possibility.

— what i’m digging through the attic for.

dark academia.fluff, angst, drama, very light horror, fantasy. set in the cold, shadowy corners of the academy our characters attend. in a fictional city, tucked into the deep forests of oregon, the academy is one of prestigious reputation and refinement. people do not apply to send their kids to the academy—the academy chooses every student themselves, never taking social status into consideration. your character is of the nerdy, studious variety; a hard worker, with few friends and even fewer social skills. their one and only friend is my first character, never minding their quiet nature. during the middle of their sophomore year of high school, both receive an invitation to the academy. they both accept, but two weeks into their new school life, my character disappears. my second character, a delinquent by academy standards, is the one your character seeks out for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back