• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy mye's partner search (mxm) temp. closed

hyakinthos

Word Nerd
hello, there, i'm mye (they/them)!! it's nice to meet you!! i'm just looking for something nice and sweet and relaxing to do, i hope we can find some common ground!

anyway, here's some stuff you should know about me!

• i'm 18, and i'd prefer to play with folks who are around my age.
  • i am in college, so i might be busy from time to time, but i can usually respond once or twice a day.
  • i'm a big ol' queer, so that's what i prefer to see in my rps. i mostly do mxm, but i could be persuaded to branch out. i often have trans characters too, so if you, like, feel like that's not something that's going to jive with you, then maybe let's not.
  • i'm also a terrible romantic and am really feeling that right now, so i guess that's what we'll be doing!
  • i'm really chatty ooc, you've been warned! (don't worry, i never bite!)
  • i consider myself advanced, i can use proper grammar etc, and expect that you would as well. i'm sort of looking for something lighter at the moment, maybe 150-500 words/post depending upon The Action, so maybe i'm not going to be writing you novels if that's okay.
aaaaaaaaand here's some stuff i'd like to do.

i don't really have any coherent plot ideas at the moment, but i really like doing coming-of-age stories and road trips! so that's a good bet if you're interested.

and the other stuff, pairings, ideas, etc.

• i really like low fantasy, like, having magic but it's just sort of a background thing, people use it in their kitchens, there's no real sense of urgency about it. think howl's moving castle.
  • gaslamp fantasy settings, in that same vein.
  • medieval settings
  • i just like history, my guy. pitch me something.
  • i'm having great muse for like royalty characters, palace intrigues, princes getting in trouble or running off with their bodyguards... i'm WAY down for this let's GO

Oh, I really like roadtrip/travel stuff, either across real places or fictional ones. I have some ideas for low fantasy witches/mages and platonic marriages of convenience/arranged marriages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back