• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mye's partner search (adv. mxm/lgbt)

vanquishable

Raconteur Ordinaire
hello! my name’s van, or birdy, or… you know what, it’s impossible to stick to one Internet Nickname, just call me mye. it's very nice to meet you!

anyway, a couple points of interest:

• i consider myself an advanced player. i can usually do anywhere between 250-400 words/post with few errors, and i'd expect about the same.
  • im in gmt-6 (that’s us central time) and i usually play in the evenings
  • i'm a big ol' queer, and i'm most interested in plots with characters who are, too. i prefer mxm for romance, though that doesn't rule out other sorts of pairings, and i often involve trans characters. just so you know.
  • i'm a horrid romantic, so i’d strongly prefer that any threads i’m in have some
  • i'm very chatty ooc, and that includes plotting and making little character notes as much as it does just getting to know you-- i feel like both of these things are necessary for keeping up an interesting rp. if you'd rather not, we probably aren't all that well-matched.
  • i’m 19 years old and i would really, really prefer that anyone i play with be at least 18
  • i can rp here or on Skype, your call

that's enough of that, then! on to the fun part!

i do have the one plot, taking place in a medieval/low fantasy type setting. YC is a traveler for some reason or another, I won’t dictate that, and their journeys have led them to a tiny village in the mountains. They didn’t plan on being there for very long at all, but as (miserable) luck would have it, the snow comes and blocks their way out… for at least four months. They’d best figure out what the hell they’re going to do with their time—but whatever it is, doubtless they’ll be seeing a lot of the strange sort of people who’d choose to live in a town like this. Particularly, they’re stuck with the strange, quiet innkeeper, a secretive man who seems to know a fair bit more than he’s letting on…
i’m sort of intending this to be a quiet, understated romance, with kind of a ‘figuring out How Is Trust Others’ vibe to it. sorry if it seems boring…

here are some elements i like to see

• id like to do some sort of fluffier slice of life stuff! I’m pretty new to it but i think it would present a nice change
  • coming-of-age stories
  • road-trip or traveling stories, ESPECIALLY romances
  • characters who are misfits or malcontents
  • humor or dramedy elements
  • forbidden romance
  • magic, but more the household-y sort than the very flashy kind
  • I’m down for historical settings also
  • gotta love those medieval settings
  • i won’t do what are typically referred to as ‘dark themes,’ i.e. drug use, abusive relationships, self-harm, unless there’s a good in-universe reason for it, in which case sure why not. i just don’t feel like doing it for the sake of

thanks for reading this far!!! if you’re interested, drop me a pm and we’ll see what we can do! i look forward to meeting you!

Hey, I’d love to do an RP with you. Could you PM me? I’m on mobile right now and I’m not sure how to PM. We can chat more there

Hi there, I'm lowkey game for like, all of your favored elements lol. cast me a pm and we'll see what's what!

My good man...I am so interested in this. I'm very detailed and love every part of what you're looking for. I love a slow buildup and am great at relationship building long-term

Users who are viewing this thread

Back