• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My World : [Fantasy World Lions OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Coco Adel

The Abandoned Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to OOC, where we can hang out, have fun, discuss plot points, plan out interactions and such, enjoy.

Wandering Fae Wandering Fae I have the base sketch now. I tried my best to get the markings right, but you can correct it, it's pretty easy to change. She has the dolphins on her forehead right? And there are 3 greys on her body? Dark at the top, medium over her shoulders and sides and light on her stomach and the insides of her legs?

I was actually having a hard time motivating myself to draw before this, and then I saw everyone's awesome characters and they inspired me XD
So I should thank you all really, for getting me out of my art slump.

Quiet for Gypsy Fae.jpg

Wandering Fae Wandering Fae I have the base sketch now. I tried my best to get the markings right, but you can correct it, it's pretty easy to change. She has the dolphins on her forehead right? And there are 3 greys on her body? Dark at the top, medium over her shoulders and sides and light on her stomach and the insides of her legs?

I was actually having a hard time motivating myself to draw before this, and then I saw everyone's awesome characters and they inspired me XD
So I should thank you all really, for getting me out of my art slump.

Hmm, this actually looks really good from what I can see, I can't really see anything wrong, it looks pretty and yes you are correct about the greys.

Ok Done! Let me know if it's ok.
Wandering Fae Wandering Fae
Quiet for Gypsy Fae.jpg

That's about all the characters I have time for,

Coco Adel Coco Adel If anyone else joins, I'll have to see if I have time to do art for them, I can't promise them anything right now. But hey, now we all have some art of our characters that's completely ours.

Lithia Lace Lithia Lace Wandering Fae Wandering Fae Like I told Coco, you can use this art in other places too, just credit me where you can. Otherwise it's yours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back