_Human_

*《Height》*

_5'4_

*《Hair colour》*

_Midnight black_

*《Eye colour》*

_Vibrant red_

*«Overall appearance»*

_As a young lady of high standards Violetta dresses with the outlook of prestige, power, and a ladylike persona. With that in mind Violetta wears a dark black laced sleeve folded trenchcoat with a pale golden seam down the sides and four large golden buttons on each side, the top opposing buttons strung together by a gold string. Underneath the coat being a black blouse with four black small buttons going down the middle neatly and precisely with no loose strings. As she had always been told by her mother, a lady wears a skirt and so she does, a white bottom laced skirt that goes to her knees and has two almost tear like ruffles for lack of better words. For her socks she wears black flower laced thigh highs and black lace up boots. For her accessories Violetta wears a large bottom laced bow on the side of her neck that incorporates her family's symbol, a golden diamond shaped pin with a small amethyst gem in the middle. This is her everyday wear. An example is provided for those who cannot picture it_

821d1812be573c5e9e1268fd89e52a45.jpg

ıllıllı _ρяσғεssισηαℓ sтαтυs_ ıllıllı

*《Occupation》*

_Violetta is the head of Orlov Fashion industry, one of the top industries in all of Europe and while Violetta is managing it possibly the world._

*《Affiliation》*

_Violetta must affiliate with most adults in her business most of them being owners of their own company of course however that is not all of whom she must entertain. Children's hospitals, orphanages, anywhere that gives her and her company a great look on the public, other than that the rest are not as important._

*《Function》*

_Owner to Orlov Apparel, Mistress to the servants that serve at her estate, a young noble, and a nuisance to her competition._

ıllıllı _ρεяsσηαℓ sтαтυs_ ıllıllı

*《Birthdate》*

_June 17_

*《Zodiac Sign》*

_Gemini_

*《Relatives》*

= _Oliver Birch Orlov_
*A noble by blood Oliver was raised with high standards and strict rules, his blood was strong there was no way he could soil the purity of it by marrying out so as traditional calls he married his second cousin Pauline, whom was also noble. Both Pauline and Oliver were ecstatic to be together and were nearly never seen apart, Oliver watched over his hunting sports without care until Pauline got an idea.*

= _Pauline Claire Orlov_
*Family also pure noble blood Pauline was raised in a more superficial household, to her parents and other relatives beauty meant everything if an eyelash was out of place you were to fix it before a leaving your chambers. Your maids and butlers were supposed to make you aware of your presentation before letting you leave, if not the servant who wasn't aware would receive public lashings outside. While Pauline was young she was married to her cousin Oliver who she loved anyway, her family was simply glad to have a pure line. As Pauline grew however she wanted something to do, being married to a hunter made her feel dirty so she focused on clothes till she decided she wanted a company.*

= _Rupert Damien Grey_
*Pauline's older brother he's not much mentioned because of the fact he married out of nobility, a baker's daughter who didn't have too much to give. Both Pauline and Oliver turned their heads from them disgusted in the disgraceful act, Rupert though is kind enough to forgive them. His nobility still holds little power so he and his wife Madison can live more comfortably than they would if he were a commoner.*

= _Sophia Fae Muet_
*Olivers younger sister whom felt as if the higher she could go in the nobility line the better and so married a older noble guard for the Queen named Keith Muet. The both of them spit on the people below them almost begging for trouble when they walk somewhere however both of them can defend themselves so hold no worries, mocking and harassing as they wish. Sophia has already given birth to twins one a boy the other a girl now they should both be Violetta's age, their names are Emma and Ryan.*

*《Relationship Not Job Related》*

_Is supposed to be dating her cousin Ryan however doesn't have an actual interest_

*《Personality》*

_One would say Violetta was introverted at first sight of meeting her, she had been so since birth having for company more inanimate objects in her free time than the living. This though couldn't work for the daughter of two nobles and so she was trained at the age of five her socialization skills. She didn't have to like the person she was interacting with no, she just had to entertain them make them believe she liked playing just like them. This was her goal then, each time new guest came over with guest for her she made it her game to lie to them lying almost everyday. As she grew Violetta would show more interest, she preferred learning about things that flew and what it took to make them fall. She's quite a sadistic narcissistic, kissing mirrors and loving to make those with power feel weak as she twists words and ideals to her and her companies gain._

*《Biography》*

_Violetta Kaylock Orlov was born happily between the married lovers Oliver and Pauline, two high ranking pure blooded nobles in the Queen court who successfully established a fashion empire. The name of this empire was Orlov Apparel known famously for it's bold and beautiful colors and designs to the public it was genius but to the already made companies it was trouble. When Violetta was born however the business was at it's peak, it had been expanding across the European market Pauline felt blessed that she had such a beautiful girl to give the inheritance to._

_As Violetta grew she was never one to socialize, it was as if she couldn't social at all there was no anxiety or something like that it was simply that she wished not to meet others but that would not do. As the future head of such a beloved business she had to have social skills be kind and outgoing but still still and shy like a lady. At the age of four she was taken to a study basically forced to learn to socialize and that took lots of time till one doctor told her a "secret" that all she had to do was lie to her guest, make them believe that she was another being of playfulness. That stuck with her the idea of manipulating and lying to others for her own benefit, no the benefit of her future company made her small lips happily form a smile to strangers. Her parents we're thrilled at the improvement and at the age of six she was acting as a proper child would, smiling and giggling at her friends and wishing them farewell at their departing moments._

_When Violetta turned ten she was to have a, as her mother called it a "Mingling Party" where she would meet her competition and her companions, she was to be on her best behavior the whole day as well, a lady makes great impressions after all. As the guest piled in the party was a mingling fest, her father Oliver smiled at his little girl kissing the tip of her head before walking out to mingle as well. Violetta stayed with her mother who sat in front of her mirror carefully applying lipstick to herself, glancing back slightly Pauline brought Violetta to her lap so she could look in the mirror as well. " You're beautiful darling" her mother cooed into her ear Violetta smiled and looked up at her mother before asking a simple question. " How do you know if you're beautiful?" Pauline smiled at her daughter's works reaching for some red lipstick and rubbing it on her daughter's lips. " The mirror my baby never lies, whatever you see is real and you know what I see? A beautiful young lady"_

_Both Pauline and Violetta stared at themselves in the mirror for a moment simply staring at themselves. Slowly Pauline leaned toward the mirror kissing herself for a few seconds before she leaned away and fixed her make up, Violetta looked at herself and the lipstick mark her mother left in the mirror. Taking a moment Violetta leaned forward and kissed the mirror as well leaning away and staring at the mark she left. With a smile Pauline wiped the marks of the mirror and fixed her daughters make up quickly before taking Violetta's hand and walking out of the room to the party._

_The night went slowly with lots of firm handshakes and cute gowns, Violetta was called more than once a beautiful doll and she loved that, when she walked past a shining object she fought the urge to kiss herself again. When the party was about to end her mother and father introduced her to their top competition his name was Mr. Lichè his green eyes looked greedy and Violetta found him not handsome at all, he shouldn't kiss himself. However he was a gentlemen smiling at Violetta he pulled out a false rose, a false rose being one made of what looked like hand sculpted wood Violetta smiled happily at him like she'd learned so many times to do, saying thank you. As the party came to an end and everyone left Violetta was put to bed by her servants, she fell asleep quickly._

_The sound of a clicking door woke Violetta up she'd gotten somehow tied to a chair in front of a mirror, her eyes scanned the room and tears started to run down her face before her parents were dragged in handcuffed and tied back to back. The people behind them wore all black a simple symbol of a leaf to be seen on them but they weren't slow to move to where the patch could not be seen, Violetta screamed to her parents who panicking as well. One of the intruders came towards Violetta and wrapped a cloth around her eyes so she couldn't see then they placed another cloth on her mouth and slowly she feel back asleep._

_Later Violetta woke up, her eyes puffy from crying but as she opened them the cloth was gone and she could see, the sight before her made her wish she was blind. From the sight of the mirror Violetta could see her parents hanging from the chandelier swinging slightly together, the sight caused Violetta to scream before the smell of smoke appeared. Fire, there was a fire downstairs Violetta cried loudly for some house servants to hear for someone to hear her her bright eyes scanned the room and as she looked in the mirror she saw a message she didn't see before it was written in lipstick. " The mirror never lies, it's real" the handwriting was ladylike and quick the message reminded her of her mother. Still crying Violetta heard a pounding noise and soon the bedroom door was cracked open the firemen had arrived and Violetta just stared in the mirror._

_It's been three years since the accident, Aunt Sophia had suggested multiple times that she live with her till she was older but Violetta refused this business was her's as well as the estate. She wasn't homeless far from it she was extremely well off being a countess, she could take care of herself she'd have to weeks after the fire she'd gotten rid of all of the servants. Now she was truly alone, the estate had never been so quiet and as she focused on her work it drove her insane, mirrors and shining objects allowed her to keep her composer._

_Another day passed of edged silence and she couldn't take it not to mention she was terrible at making her own meals, suicide passed through her mind daily but her job kept her busy, she didn't have time to kill herself. As she rested in her library one day Violetta looked at a book she'd never seen before it was titled WitchCraft and Devil tools being she'd never seen it it caught her eye. Reading through it the book mentioned the art of demonic summoning, saying that for the price of one's soul a demon would become a sort of companion and servant. The most popular was a butler and that seemed alright to her but to have such a being at your beck and call you must have a wish Violetta knew what she wanted instantly. It was something the idiots at the police station and Scotland yard were incapable of, revenge , she wanted to see the ones who did this to her begging for mercy till their voices were raw from screaming like hers was. If the demon could do that along with serving her side till the end they could have have her soul._

_" I'll gladly sell my soul to the devil if I can hold the culprits heart in my hand and wear their crimson blood as lipstick on my deathbed."_

6bec38f923a068284de231101ff7b121.jpg

*《Likes》*

• _Blood orange popsicles_
• _Cakes or just sweets in general_
• _Solitude_
• _Flowers, specifically the red rose with yellow stamens_
• _Winning_
• _Candy Red_
• _Being busy_
• _Suprising people_
• _Fire_
• _Challenges_

*《Dislikes》*

∅ _Her orders not being followed_
∅ _The fact that her relatives will just pop up_
∅ _Being ignored_
∅ _People who talk too much_
∅ _Disorder_
∅ _Falling asleep_
∅ _Being interrupted_
∅ _Being in debt to others_
∅ _Being underestimated_

*《Fears》*

_Violetta is fearful of dogs_

*《Strengths》*

• _Though it's not exactly trust she has a sense of loyalty to those who help her, she never forgets a helping hand or a scolding one._
• _Her intelligence is one that is above her age and level of schooling, she's able to figure out situations and find solutions rather quickly._
• _She takes great pride in her beauty, and that leaves her with a, though its mostly cosmetic, a higher self esteem than others._

*《Weaknesses》*

• _She has major trust issues in people, whether she's known them for a long time or just met them she can't seem to put her trust in anyone other than herself._
• _She's not physically strong at all, and can't actually defend herself against another person unless she has a gun with her._
• _Her pride is definitely a weakness of hers considering her lack of strength to back it up._

*《 Sexual Orientation 》*

_Heterosexual_

_*Optional*_

*《Powers》*
_N/A_

*《Techniques》*

◇ _Lying_

*《Pets》*

_N/A_

*《Theme Song(s)》*
Afraid [Explicit] by The Neighborhood
Breath in, breath out by Set It Off

Last edited:
I actually really like her! That might just be because I like the whole 19th Century/Victorian style, but I honestly do think that she's a fun character.
I only have 4 critiques.

1 - Her flaws are very cliche. Characters whose only flaws are trauma and low self esteem are a dime a dozen. Not to say that she can't have those things, I would just balance her out with something more original.
2 - Why are her eyes red? Red eyes don't occur in humans. Ever. There is literally no genotype compatible with humans that allows for a red eye phenotype. In rare cases, people with albinism can appear to have pinkish eyes. This is because their eyes are such a light blue that the blood vessels are visible through the iris. But because of her black hair, I highly doubt she's an albino, and even if she were she wouldn't have truly red eyes.
3 - It states that she likes popsicles. Popsicles were invented in 1905, the early Edwardian era.
4 - There are a few typos and grammatical errors that I saw. Nothing too serious, but I'd definitely proofread it again.

But yeah, that's about it. I think that with maybe a little bit more work, she could be a great character.

I actually really like her! That might just be because I like the whole 19th Century/Victorian style, but I honestly do think that she's a fun character.
I only have 4 critiques.

1 - Her flaws are very cliche. Characters whose only flaws are trauma and low self esteem are a dime a dozen. Not to say that she can't have those things, I would just balance her out with something more original.
2 - Why are her eyes red? Red eyes don't occur in humans. Ever. There is literally no genotype compatible with humans that allows for a red eye phenotype. In rare cases, people with albinism can appear to have pinkish eyes. This is because their eyes are such a light blue that the blood vessels are visible through the iris. But because of her black hair, I highly doubt she's an albino, and even if she were she wouldn't have truly red eyes.
3 - It states that she likes popsicles. Popsicles were invented in 1905, the early Edwardian era.
4 - There are a few typos and grammatical errors that I saw. Nothing too serious, but I'd definitely proofread it again.

But yeah, that's about it. I think that with maybe a little bit more work, she could be a great character.
Thank you! I will definitely work on that, her eyes were originally red because I originally made her for a Black Butler OC; I appreciate the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back