Other My Venting Thread

I hope you feel better and please reach out to me should you need a good transparent friend (:
I hope you feel better kid. You seem like an awesome person and it makes me sad that people are hurting.
Thank you for all your kind words

New post! I was thinking, what should I do with this thread? Well, I'm keeping it and I'm probably gonna keep ranting. Don't worry, it's not about my feelings because I know no one wants that. I'm just gonna rant about whatever I want. Like my dream girl/guy that only exists in my head, or.......my favorite song? I don't know. Anything! This was Tamriel with venting post........1000.

Arrivederci​

You wanna know what grinds my gears? People who say they wish they were older. It's crazy! Who wants grow up when you're a child. I'll admit, I've said I've wanted to grow up, but that was in the heat of the moment. When you grow up, you're gonna miss being younger. Miss spending times with all your friends at school. You see, I'm only 14, but I already regret so much. Regret is a terrible feeling because it just tries to rip you apart. I'm gonna try and enjoy life, but I know one day, I'm gonna look back and......it's gonna break me.

Well, me not talking about my feelings anymore is out the window. I'm having a real fucked up time. This just sunk in......what the hell am I good at? Seriously, I have no talents or Skills. I'm useless. Im worthless. I have absolutely nothing I'm good at. The other thing that is making me sad is something I've talked about before. People talking about how they're in love and the magical way they feel in love. I hate it. I hate all of it. Sure, I have loved people, but has that love ever been returned? No. I'm tried so hard, I've given people my all, but no one ever likes me. I'm not good enough. I'm thinking about giving up, what's the point? When you love, it opens your heart up to happiness and sadness. All I've been feeling is sadness and I can't even see happiness. It makes me sooooo depressed. This is Tamriel, signing off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back