Other My Venting Thread

Alright I'm making it a rp. I'm also starting the story over because I want to change a few things. Does anyone wanna pitch in and join the rp. We can all control the character and make him fall into madness. I'm still thinking about this. I need to get some sleep first tho
Alrighty, Tam! Finn and I will be there. Text me when you wake up, please!

Well......I'll control the main guy and you all can make another character. They have to have something to do with him however.

Ok goodnight everyone! I still don't know how me venting turned into a crazy rp lol

One more Question! Does anyone want me to continue my venting? I don't think it was that popular.

No, I don't need help. I'm currently working on this other rp anyway and I don't want to many rps on my plate! I'd get fat with all of them. Off topic question!!! Should I change my name? I just feel like I should and I do have an idea.

Yeah, but I wanted to do this thing where I say "you thought it was Tamriel, but it was me Dio." Like I said I'm stupid and shouldn't come up with ideas

I also feel like Tamriel is a girl name. People might think I'm a girl. But oh boy!!! Let me tell you, I'm as male as a male and as straight as a spiral. If you know what I mean "wink wink"

Yall wanna know what really grinds my gears? Well too bad, I'm telling you anyway. Abusive people. I'm telling you! Anybody that is abusive to their significant other is just a piece of shit! That's right! I cussed! It just really gets me mad tho.

My favorite sad song? That would have to be Johnny Cash Hurt. It's a beautiful song. It's really sad about his wife and the whole video is just sad. He knows he's going to die and he just has to accept it. He died of a broken heart after his wife died and that is some sad shit

Hey everyone! I'm gonna be on here less for a few days. I'm just not feeling good. Emotionally and I'm sick. I hope you all understand! I'm sorry!

Venting Thread!!! Oh how I've missed you!!! Next post is about me. I have no faith in myself at all. I feel like I suck at everything I do. That's why I hate to do anything. Like I've already said, I'm my own worst enemy.

Stop feeling bad for yourself it's doing nothing for you. If your so hurt do something to change it. feeling poor me is not going to change the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back