Other My Venting Thread

Do I have a good life? Hmm......well it's better than some, but I still hate it. I mean yeah I do get things like Ps4 and a lot of games for it, but getting things doesn't make your life the greatest. It will make it better, but still. I'm a person who looks back at my past mistakes and hate myself for them. I have depression also so I guess you could say I'm living a picture perfect life. This has been my venting post part 1. Goodbye.

Last edited:
Am I a happy person? Sometimes......sometimes I am happy and sometimes....... Thinking about life makes me depressed. The past, the present, the future, all of it makes me depressed. Talking to people does make me happy sometimes. I'm happy when I play video games. And............I can't think of anything else that makes me happy. Well guess that's it. This has been my venting post part 2. Goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:
My sexuality! Woo boy! A lot of people might already know this but I'm bisexual. Like spongebob said it: "I'm ugly and I'm proud!" I don't care what people say about me because......just because. At first I was confused about my sexuality. Then I saw an actor that I now have a crush on and I was like "Whoa! That guy exists! Where did he come from" My mom doesn't want me to be bisexual. It's not because she's homophobic, it's because she knows guys get bullied or worse killed for being gay. Some people say I'm not gay, but bitch please! I'm gayer than the pole your mom dances on........sounded better in my head. Well, this has been my venting post part 3. I'll see you tomorrow folks. I'm hoping to post something everyday.

Last edited:
I'm bored so I'll post again. What should I talk about? Hmm......myself. Well, I'm a male and I'm 14 years old! Wow! Who would have known! Hmm.....I like video games and anime. I like sad stuff also. My favorite game is probably Valkyria Chronicles 1. My favorite anime is probably one piece, but I also like Jojo's bizarre adventure and Samurai 7. This had been my venting post part 4. If you have any questions then ask them......and I mean any questions........Goodbye!

Suicidal Thought!!! When did the conversation change from my favorite video game to suicidal thought?! But seriously, I have gotten suicidal thoughts before, but I haven't acted on them. Hence why I'm here now. I'm making jokes out of it, but it's a big deal. Making jokes about it just makes me happier. I can tell a joke now. Uhh.....a man walks into a store and says "Hey dude." And I don't know where I'm going with this so I'm gonna stop. This has been my venting post part 5. See ya.

Is anybody really reading these? Oh well, I don't care. Time to continue. This post is going to be my time on this site. It's a really fun place with great people. I'm not good at rp, but people aren't mad at me they help me. Some of the people on here that I know are great people. briana._.bell321 briana._.bell321 is a really nice person. I can't really think about what else to say. Oh well, bye.

Last edited:
Is anybody really reading these? Oh well, I don't care. Time to continue. This post is going to be my time on this site. It's a really fun place with great people. I'm not good at rp, but people aren't mad at me they help me. Some of the people on here that I know are great people. briana._.bell321 briana._.bell321 is a really nice person. I can't really think about what else to say. Oh well, bye.
Omg thank you so much

Selflessness!!! Oh boy! I sure am selfless! I don't care about myself at all. I care about people around me and would go an extra mile just to help them. With me tho, I would barely lift a finger. I don't know why. I'm my own worst enemy. I know I should care about myself, but it's kinda hard to. I'm so Selfless that........I got nothing. Bye everyone!

"Father, where art thou" it's poem about my father who isn't here. He's not dead he just left when I was in baby form. The poem goes.....Father, where art thou......that's all I have down but I will finish it. Back to my good ol father. He's great isn't it? I mean, how would I know? I've only seen him in pictures and heard about him. "Oh you look just like your daddy" and "That's exactly what your father did." That's what people say. I'm just saying, he's my biological father, but not my real father. I don't except him. I'm about to go out of character and be emotional so red alert! I'm sad that I don't have a dad. I wish I had a good one, but I don't think that's going to happen. Well......see ya.

Next post.....hmm....let's see....how about Jojo's bizarre adventure. Has anyone been watching it on toonami? It's been getting crazy! I'm over here in my chair when a guy shows up on screen and starts acting weird. He keeps make sounds and then asking where it's coming from. He's really messed up. He grabbed a frog and put it to his ear and started talking like it's a phone. Jojo is getting weirder and weirder each season. That's all! Bye everyone!

My thoughts on life? Oh boy!!! I have a lot of thoughts about life. I think it's a waste of time to be honest. You have to grow up and go to school, get your heart broken, something bad might happen to you, work at a job that you probably don't like, and what do you get in the end? Death! You die! Life sucks and then you die. No matter how you live your life you're gonna die in the end. Life is like a.......pen. You draw and there's no erasing, but you can throw it in the fire and end it all. Wow! That's the smartest thing I've said.

My love life!!! Oh boy!!! It's a rough one. I'm thinking about giving up. I hate everyone so who am I gonna get with. I can't really think about what to say. I'll just make this a 2 in 1 post. My name!!! My name is Ashton. I was named after Ashton Kutcher......yeah. Some people don't believe me tho. I don't know why. It's not like I'm saying I'm related to him or anything. Well that's it. See ya

I just want to say that comparing life to a pen is surprisingly apt. A pen draws, it creates and one day it will run out of ink, but until then it draws a picture. Your picture. After all, who is holding the pen? Personally, I would never throw away a pen that still has ink.

OOC 10 people are viewing my thread! What did you come for? Do you like how the character has become crazy? It was an idea of mine.
Hey, Tam. I think you should make this into a roleplay thread. I don't want you to get in trouble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back