What's new

Other My Venting Thread

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
Venting Thread!!! Oh how I've missed you!!! Next post is about me. I have no faith in myself at all. I feel like I suck at everything I do. That's why I hate to do anything. Like I've already said, I'm my own worst enemy.

MAROON QUILLNEST

✨🔮The all powerful wizard✨🔮
Stop feeling bad for yourself it's doing nothing for you. If your so hurt do something to change it. feeling poor me is not going to change the problem.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
But! Maybe hating on myself makes me happy, In weird way. I like making jokes about myself. I can't explain it. Just know that when I laugh at myself it makes me feel........better. I don't even understand, so I know you won't.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
Ok like MAROON said, I need to talk about the positive stuff in my life.........hmm.........I finally got the game I've been wanting for the 3ds, but my 3ds broke right when I got the game. Hmm...........I have to think positive! I'm not dead......tho that might not be positive. I have 120 dollars! But it really doesn't matter what you have in your pocket. Sure, money might make you happy for a little bit, but it doesn't keep you happy. So the only thing I can say to that is........I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF! But really, I can't kill myself because there are people who actually care about me. I don't want to make them upset.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
I found something I can be positive about! All the friends I've made here..........they are all mostly girls now that I'm thinking about it. I guess I don't get along with guys. I'm more on the feminine side anyway. There's Bri, Dere, and many other females. So yeah, I guess I get along with girls more than I do guys.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
A new post!!! Oh boy!!! What anime character am I most like in real life.
Tamaki_Amajiki_Anime.png
Tamaki aka Suneater from My Hero Academia. Tamaki is best boi. One of the best.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
Next post! Oh boy!!! If you've been watching Toonami than you've probably seen Paranoia Agent. This show is.......I can't explain it. It's interesting, but.....what the hell is actually happening. There's a little boy going around hitting people with a baseball bat and that's about all I can explain. There's one woman with split personalities and she's having a horrible time. There's a talking stuffed animal for God's sake. It's crazy!

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
I've been feeling bad lately. Just my emotions getting the better of me! No need to worry! My depression might have a part in it as well, but I can never be too sure. It's complicated emotions.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
I apologized multiple times. You just won't except any of them. I know what I did was wrong. Hell, I hate myself for it. I'm just trying to move passed this.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
Vent post. I hate myself. I hate myself more and more everyday. I've made mistakes.....and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I'm a piece of shit. I'll admit it. I'm sorry to anyone I've disappointed. I'm a big disappointment. I don't even understand why some of you even care about me.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
Ya know, I said it as a joke before, but I really think I'm getting along with girl's more than I am guys. I'm a lot more feminine so that might have a part in it. Thinking about it.........I don't have many guy friends at all. With girls, I have a lot. I guess I'm supposed to be a girl.

Tamriel

The Sad Delivery Man
This world is f'd up. Bad things are happening all over the world. Now they might no be happening to you, but while you're having a peaceful day there's murder, racism, SEX TRAFFICKING! Come on, I'm sure God didn't want this to happen. Murder. Don't call me crazy, but sometimes I get why people kill people. Like if someone keeps pushing and pushing you and making fun of you and you kill them. If you have mental problems. You just need help, but then there's people just going and Murdering people just because they feel like it. Now those people need the electric chair. Racism. I don't even want to get into this one. It's so stupid! You pretty much hate someone because of their color and would go as far as to kill them!? I just don't understand the world. Sex trafficking. Oh god. I HATE this one. It's so horrible! It's worse than death. This is very serious! They will get anyone! Men, women, children, old people. You need to be careful. They could get you and once they got ya.......you probably won't ever be seen again. Oh! Another thing! Rape. All I got to say is don't rape anyone. There was this one story where a man tried to rape a woman and a gay guy raped him. It's crazy. All I got to say is watch out for your loved ones. And just know that me, a 14 year old, knows all this. It's serious! This is the longest post I've made. I guess I'm just wanting to get the word out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)