• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My ultimate fandom search (finally)

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
I've posted way too many different fandom request threads so I'm going to put them all together in one place.

I am underage (14) so leave right now if that's a deal-breaker for you. I am still a perfectly capable writer, but I know some people aren't comfortable writing with people younger than them. As for me, I'll rp with anyone of any age as long as you act mature-ish.
I am not ghost-friendly. If you want to pause or stop the rp for any reason, please tell me.
I am very active and require replies at least once daily. I am in the USA, central time, and can typically be online any time from 6 AM - 11 PM (0600-2300).

Please use proper grammar and spelling during rp. Mistakes are okay, typos happen. I don't care how you write OOC.
Semi-literate ~ literate. I will try to write at the very least a few paragraphs, but will attempt to match my partner. No one-liners.
Doubling may be required depending on the fandom.
LGBTQ+ characters and pairings are not only allowed, but encouraged. (I am pansexual/panromantic and currently in a FxF relationship irl. I am also obviously a LGBTQ+ rights supporter.)​

*= Not too interested, would take some convincing and a good plot/character.
**= Possibly willing to rp, PM me your idea or OC
***= Craving! Please DM me!
AU = Only accepting Alternate Universes. This is most likely because I don't like something that happened in the canon and/or don't want to do post-canon crap.
AltU = Only accepting Altered Universe that can be very similar to the canon, but with a few events or characters missing, altered, or changed.

Most of these are canon x OC or OC x OC. In a canon x OC I typically prefer you to play the canon character.
I have an OC for literally every single one of these fandoms, sometimes multiple. I will double up and play canons as well.

ANIME FANDOMS
Soul Eater *** AltU
The Soul Eater OC I will be using is a weapon girl named Shiko. She will either have no meister or another OC will be her meister. She has quite the troubled past filled with violence and abuse (more on that if you DM me to rp, or just ask), leading to an intense fear of interacting with people and distrust of all humans.

The pairings here aren't as flexible as other fandoms. Ideally it would be a canon x OC with Kurona (aka Chrona/Crona) x Shiko, or a love triangle still involving those two. I will do canon x OC x OC or canon x OC x canon. Sorry CroMa shippers, it's not happening here.
Tokyo Mew Mew *
Puella Magi Madoka Magica ** AU
Beyblade *
Pokemon (particularly Kalos (X & Y) and Alola (Sun & Moon)**

BOOK FANDOMS
The Maze Runner *

VIDEO GAME FANDOMS
Splatoon/Splatoon Manga **
Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF 1 - Sister Location gen only) * AU
Undertale *** AltU or AU
Deltarune ** AltU or AU
Doki Doki Literature Club ** AU

I will add more fandoms as I think of them.

Update; added info on an OC

Last edited:
I’m interested in a maze runner roleplay
You'll notice the Maze Runner is at one star of interest, so some convincing will be required, as indicated by the key above. If you had any ideas for AUs, new plotlines, characters, etc feel free to take to the DMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back