Anime & Manga My Thoughts Will Probably Offend You, Anime and Manga Edition

Tamriel

"Lets meet again in another life, ok?"
Welcome!
So, this is a new thing I'm deciding to do because....im bored and it may be fun. Truth is, I don't think this is gonna become anything, but who knows, it might.

Okay, so this is how it goes:
Pm me the name of the anime, or manga, you want me to talk about. After that, I'll post my opinion about it on here and then we'll start on characters. BE WARNED!!! When we start an anime, we can't go on to another until we talk about each and every character. I know, it's gonna be awhile when we start animes like Naruto and One Piece, but we can get through it!

Okay, with that out of the way, let's talk about something else. Now, since this is new, I may not get any takers yet, so I'll probably have to start off with an anime of my choosing. ALSO! You can tell me the character you want me to talk about first, but that is completely optional. When I talk about the anime, I'll tell what I think about it and give it a rating. With the characters, I'll do the same, but also talk about things they did, so SPOILER ALERT for all the posts.

I'll be taking in requests for animes and characters until Sunday, I'll try to post on Monday.
Oh, and please don't respond to this thread, thanks.

(If you know where I got the title from, then you're a genuine gem)

That's all!
Goodbye, my darlings!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back