• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My Thoughts on the Matter

Genjiomnom

<3 Quillicious' Not So Pretend Girlfriend <3
Hi! I'm Genji, and I love all of you! <3

A little about me. I like to be silly, though I take in character seriously, so I won't be using smileys and the sort :P

Anyways, it seems the traditional posting of this sort beings with rules. But this site already has rules D: Eh, whatever. Let's go with something like:

Has Literacy

Has Da Paragraphability(Can write in a descriptive paragraph format :P)
The ability to move plot on your own is only needed if you want to veer from my plot, or it's a story I don't have a fleshed out plot for already.
Romance. Obviously following site rules for things like sex.
Be OK with adult themes.
More rules, blah blah, something important.
Of course, I'll try to pretty up my posts, I like BBCode, not even sure if they look good XD, though I don't expect others to put in that effort if they don't want to. Just be able to post in descriptive paragraphs, and have open discusions with me about plot as we move forward.
Sorry, I don't even seem to be mean or rude, but if you aren't up to my standards, then I'll suggest we aren't working out, in as nice a way as possible. I'm also totally cool if you tell me you're bored with how things are going, or my style of writing, but I think open, honest communication is needed. It's like we're in a relationship <3 And not everyone will work out.

I guess I'll start off with two plots in which I have fully fleshed out stories we can follow. Of course it'll be a loose following, allowing for deviation and your own creativity, though I'm also capable of entirely controlling these two stories, having you react to everything if you want :)

The first two stem from daydreams I have, so they kinda have me as the leader type character, sorry :P

I realized some of my plots are long. So I included a quote block at the end of the longs ones with a very simple summary of things, to see if they catch your interest.

Penelope the GeniusThis is the tale of Penelope Duvaeau (Pronounced Do, as in do :P And Vo, as in vote.)

It's in modern times, loosely based on our reality. Real cities and such, though we'll take liberties to make up whatever, mainly because I'm lazy and don't want to have to be 100% accurate :P

Penelope is the smartest person on the planet. In fact, the smartest people recorded have IQs around 200. Penelope is difficult to measure, but it's estimated to be around 700-900. Other people can't even comprehend how she thinks or the way her mind works.

Penelope would even be considered, among many lists, to be among the most beautiful and sexy woman alive. She's kind and selfless, and all she wants to do is to help others and make other people happy. Though there's a dark side. She has a skin disease. Loosely based on another I've seen documentaries on. This made up disease, let's call it Minimal Dermifolitus, or something XD This disease is rare, only five estimated in the US have this, including Penelope. Though, like her IQ is exponentially higher than even number two on the planet, her disease is inexplicably worse.

The disease on it's own cuts the layers of skin a normal person has in about half. Tearing through the skin becomes easier, often leaving scars and scabs, even from light contact. As a side effect, the nerves for pain are heightened, causing light contact to irritate the skin, even causing pain. Of course, for Penelope, this is heightened further.

I can discuss more about her disease and such if you're interested in doing this with me. Penelope is the character I'll be playing. She's the smartest person on the planet. She's kind of science based, so your character will have to be opinion based. I mean, they'll be someone whose career is based on discussions based on opinion, like morals, culture or something. Your character can be either gender, with an appearance you want. They need to be intelligent-ish. Not genius level, and not super passionate about being any type of scientist, because Penelope will completely out class them, and wouldn't likely make for a fun character to play :(

The story would involve Penelope making a name for herself fairly quickly. She has goals to do things like cure cancer and HIV, world hunger, and other things normal people don't have a chance of solving. She has no interest in finding cures for things that are already treatable, like the flu, though she's willing to share anything if she happens to figure something out by accident, which is very likely.

Penelope deals with a lot of pain. Physical and mental. She wants things like love and intimacy, but is limited by her condition. She of course meets your character, who of course is more attracted to personality than to the body, not to say they don't like Penelope's body, but he's OK not being able to hug her, or hold her hand.

This story will eventually include individuals and groups that oppose Penelope and her ideals, and the way she's changing the world. People who also want to challenge her intellect. There will be violence and crime fighting later on. Eventually, Penelope will tackle religion, discovering demons or the like exist. From there, not too sure, but this should take a long time to get through. I've kind of rambled, so:
Super genius falls in love. Skin condition causes pain and difficulties in relationship. Crime fighting. Demons. Dimensional travel.
Genji

One With NatureThis is the story of Francis Cameroe. He's nothing special really. He was teased a lot in school because he was an oddball. He meditates a lot, and practices martial arts. He's extremely skilled.

The story will start during the initial stages of a zombie apocalypse, set in our current times. First scene he'll be meeting your character. A seemingly ditsy female, and her best friend. Your character is surprisingly smart though. Thanks to her personality, it often comes off as a surprise. She quickly realizes that he may be a bit odd, but he's definitely someone who can keep them safe, so she follows him.

Throughout their travels your character falls in love with Francis, almost in a hero worship kind of way. The group gets bigger and more organized. You become Francis' speaker, conveying his will to all newcomers, so Francis doesn't have to repeat himself with every new member. The group becomes larger and more organized, different positions start coming about, guards, policy enforcers and the like. Eventually the group numbers in the thousands, yet the group has never lost a single member, other than to natural causes, a fact that helps to convince other groups to join, for no other group has had such success.

This group has food, clothes, water, even electronics and generators. Weapons for defense, a system so solid that corruption and rebellion just don't happen. The group becomes larger, eventually settling down, where they build themselves a little village. Francis leaves the village several times to gather more people, of course your character follows him everywhere.

Francis can seem cold most of the time, but of course, since you basically worship him, he doesn't need to reciprocate these feelings. After a few years and a few trips for survivors, it's time for Francis to settle down. By this time, he's even fallen in love with your character. He's even taken down bandit groups and evil military organizations.

Now that Francis has time to himself, a chance to relax, he spends a lot of his time meditating. Of course, many people see him as a hero, and thus seek his advice, so he spends time among the people as well. Through his meditation, he eventually starts to feel nature, in a sense. He is eventually able to gather nature energy, and even command nature in a way. He can foster the growth of trees, move the ground about, even influence the ocean.

After this, nature's feelings become Francis' feelings. This is where things get weird. Francis can feel pain or pleasure, based on how people interact with nature. If someone chops down a tree, he can feel it's pain. If someone hugs a tree, he can feel their positive energy, and it feels good. Of course, your character still loves him, even past this fact, and tries to please him through nature. She sensually grinds against trees, even licks them. She'll walk around barefoot so she can play with the dirt with her feet, and other such things. She has fun trying to distract him during serious meetings and such.

Soon after, the military survivors, which have now come to be seen as evil, launch an attack, giving Francis an opportunity to show off his abilities. Soon after, aliens are also discovered, possibly as the cause of the zombie invasion, maybe even Francis' powers. From there, I haven't really developed the story much, but it'll still take a while to get to that point :)

Zombie apocalypse. Nature super powers. Sexual tree hugging? :O Evil military. Aliens.
Genji

From here, these will be less detailed plots, and would require someone who would like to develop them with me :)
This one is a high fantasy setting. Races, magic, it's all over the place. But we aren't the good guys. We're part of a group of bandits. We kinda get forced into fighting to save the world, but we still aren't nice. We steal when we can, and even murder those that get in our way.

This can be either gender for either character, though, like all my roleplays, I'm a sucker for romance. For this, since we have a group, I think it'd be neat to control several characters, maybe even have several romances. Even deaths among main characters, and bringing in new members throughout the story.

You're a monster, and I'm just a normal human. People are terrified of you. Some think it's justified. You've killed people, but only out of self defense. You just want to be included in the community. There's no other like you. You'd sad and lonely, and scared. You don't want to hurt people, but you don't want to lay down and die either, which is why you defend yourself. My character sees this though, and approaches you at some point.

Either character can be either gender. Time line is up for debate, though I'm guessing it would be a mostly realistic setting, at least in the beginning. Who knows where this one will end up.

This one isn't centered around some big plot. It's more for character development between crew members. This is a futuristic sci-fi setting. A ship and it's crew members. We're vigilantes in a way, though we're accepted by intergalactic law. We don't do anything great, we're not super well known, though it's likely we can be recognized by a few. We aren't super talented, or at least haven't landed the job to prove it yet.

We even have fans among various systems, some of our crew may even live for this, the fame involved. This story is one with a group, which we'll each control various characters. We can have a main character or not, but romance among at least one of our characters is wanted. Ideally there will be different romances forming, and others falling off as the story progresses. This one can be kind of silly, with a serious undertone. Characters can be goofy and out there with crazy traits. Though there will be love, pain and everything in between.

Obviously various genders, but also various races. We can even deal with issues like galactic racism, and how various cultures interact on an intergalactic level.

This one is a high fantasy setting. Races, magic, it's all over the place. But we aren't the good guys. We're part of a group of bandits. We kinda get forced into fighting to save the world, but we still aren't nice. We steal when we can, and even murder those that get in our way.

This can be either gender for either character, though, like all my roleplays, I'm a sucker for romance. For this, since we have a group, I think it'd be neat to control several characters, maybe even have several romances. Even deaths among main characters, and bringing in new members throughout the story.

I really like this plot. I shall PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back