• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My take on the Percy Jackson and The Olympians

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ever feel like being a part of Camp Half-Blood? If so, you're in the right post. Please, feel free to leave suggestions for plots and what not! I will try and respond as fast as i can. Thank you, and Thank the Gods!

I'm down but as for plots, maybe I'll have a better Idea later, but how about starting I wouldn't say from Ground Zero but after the Last Olympian. Or make our own prophecy of seven? Just tossing ideas!

Actually, I just finished it. You can fill it out and message it to me.

Name:

Godly Parent:

Description:

Appearance: (Image)

Preferred Weapon:

Extra Info?:

shouldn't this be in the fandoms section
Interesting. What plots do you have in mind? How dark will it be (swearing, gore/violence, etc)? How canon is it?

The plots you can come up with, and as for how canon, It will use the sheet and throw in some canon characters along the way. And for how dark, I'm not sure at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back