• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance, Romance, Romance!

Panda chaos

The world without love is nothing I want to see.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don’t know why, but I’m suddenly craving a Stalker x Victim role play. (I’ll come up with plots and put them down below later. I just wanted to get this out there.)

So if you have any ideas please feel free to PM me. It can be any plot set in any place I just want a Stalker x Victim.

Thank you! And have a nice rest of your day!

Hey, hey! I’m craving a good MxM romance RP! Hit me up with some plot ideas.

Still open to Rps!

I'm currently wanting a fantasy type RP. Doesn't have to be MxM, but it would be an added bonus.

I might post some of my ideas, but I love coming up with stuff together. So that's probably why I haven't posted anything before.

Well we’re back people! 🙃
And with some new fresh ideas, now of course we’re down to do whatever you guys want. But here’s some things we’ve been craving. We’ve been wanting to do a RP based on songs…. So here are a few we’d like to do.

- Lily, Alan Walker
- Gasoline, Halsey
- Immortal, Reinary
- Force of nature, Bea miller
- Giants, Lights
- Hold on, Chord overstreet
- Any K-12 song, Melanie Martinez
- Would you be so kind, Dodie
- Happiness is a butterfly, Lana del rey

These are just a few we like, so if you don’t see one that you’d like to do here. Feel free to message us! ✨

Last edited:
Bumpity bump!

Anyone interested in a fantasy romance plot? ✨

The chaos is spreading. Panda appeared in Discord! Haha ✨
Chaos#8835

I don’t know why, but I’m suddenly craving a Stalker x Victim role play. (I’ll come up with plots and put them down below later. I just wanted to get this out there.)

So if you have any ideas please feel free to PM me. It can be any plot set in any place I just want a Stalker x Victim.

Thank you! And have a nice rest of your day!
is this still going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back