Story My Soulmate is a Demon?! WIP - Script for my comic

Reska_Rhya

「月が綺麗」
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the world of Nixx, war between humans and demons has gone on for centuries and hasn’t seemed to calm down. Demons and humans are separated into two countries. The place known as "human country" is called Loxia, and the place known as "Satan’s homeland" is called Roxor. Both having royal families that despises the other side. Perhaps they are at war because they know nothing about each other, so they make up stories. That is how the princess of Loxia sees things at least. She has always been curious about the demons in Roxor. Maybe they are just misunderstood? Surly, she would soon find out.

Over at Roxor, the demon prince had been summoned by his father. "Rhya, do you know why I called for you?" his father asked. The young man stared up at his father curiously.

"No, father, I do not," the prince replied.

His father nodded and began to explain, "I called for you to discuss your future. The future of this kingdom, with you as it’s ruler. I am getting too old, son. Which means it is time for me to retire. However, I cannot let you rule unless you are properly married."

Rhya’s eyes widened, as he was both excited and surprised by what his father just told him. "Does this mean," the young man began as his father nodded.

"Yes, son. Is time for you to meet with the soul reader to figure out who your soulmate is," his father said. Right at that moment, in a puff of black smoke appeared an old man. The man slowly walked towards Rhya and bowed.

"Hello, your majesty, I am the soul reader," the old man said. He then placed on of his hands on Rhya’s forehead and closed his eyes. The man began to hum a song, a religious song known only by demons.

After a moment, the old man opened his eyes. He had a fearful expression and fell silent. Rhya’s eyebrows narrowed, "What’s the matter?" he asked. The old man seemed hesitant to answer.

"Tell me. Now," Rhya demanded.

"Uhh… Demon Prince Rhya, your soulmate is none other than Princess Azure Rubby of Loxia," the old man explained.

"WHAT?!" both Rhya and his father shouted.

Rhya grabbed the old man’s collar, lifting him up of the ground. "There must’ve been some sort of mistake! Tell me there is a chance of it being wrong," he growled. "Y-Your majesty, everyone knows my visions have never been wrong," the old man said nervously. Rhya threw the old man to the ground before storming off. He was furious.

Meanwhile, the princess of Laxia is in her room, sitting in the windowsill. She was wearing her oversized sleep shirt and black shorts. She was humming silently while drawing in her sketchbook. In the silence, she suddenly felt a bit of anxiety. She tried to shrug it off, but she couldn’t. She felt something was off. In that moment, suddenly, she felt herself being pulled out of her windowsill. She panicked, and screamed, however she was silenced by someone’s hand covering her mouth. She struggled to break free of the stranger’s grip, however they were to strong. She found herself starting to pass out until everything went dark.

The princess woke up to see the demon prince sitting in front of her. Her feet and hands were tied up and she was sat in a chair. The demon prince stared at her with an angered expression. "Wh-What do you want from me.." the princess questioned, fear in her voice.

The demon prince simply sighed and said, "You were brought here against your will because…our soul reader had concluded that you and I are soulmates." The princess’ eyes widened in shock before she began to cry.

"You’re lying!" she screeched.

"Why would I lie about that?! Do you think I want to marry a disgusting human?!" the prince questioned in a growl.

The princess fell silent, startled by the prince’s booming voice. After a moment, she turned away from him, continuing to cry. The demon prince seemed unfazed by this and just started to untie her. "My father has arranged the marriage to take place in a month from now. If you even think of escaping, I will have you executed. Soulmate or not, you are still human scum," he said in a rigorous tone.

"My brother will show you around the castle," he added, gesturing to the smaller boy beside him. He then stormed out of the room, leaving the princess alone to cry.

The boy the prince had pointed at before stood in front of the princess. In his hands, he held a doodle board. With it he began to write something. When he finished, he turned the board around so the princess could see what he wrote. It said, "Follow me." The princess wipes away her tears and nods hesitantly before standing up. The boy flipped the doodle board back around and began to lead the princess out of the room.

The boy leads the princess down a long hallway. At the end of the hallway is the entrance to the castle to the right, and a doorway to another room to the left. Just above the doorway on the left is a balcony with two sets of stairs. The boy leads the princess past the stairs into the other room, which appears to be a lounge. At the back of the lounge was another room with an open door, which appeared to be the dining room. At this point the boy had stopped and turned to face the princess. Then, he began to write on his doodle board.

He quickly wrote something down, then turned it to face the princess. It said, "Come, sit." The boy then proceeded to sit on the couch, patting the space next to him. The princess did as the boy said and sat down, curious as to what he wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back