• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital My Sketches of Stuff

Wow, your art is spectacular!! Really, it's so fluid? And you've been improving a lot from what I see here :D. Keep up the great work! I aspire to be as great as you (provided I ever get to start drawing again, gosh). Anyways, I would love if you could draw my char Kayrana, and I don't really care how much it takes; so if you ever feel like it, I'll just leave her here below if it picks your interest :D. Hope to see more art in the future, tho! Do you have a blog or something?
Hiya, so I thought I'd reuest some art if you want? Will be cool! haha.

Request type: Uhm, color pencil?
Refs:
5yu4ra.jpg

rk4ffo.jpg

15i4xeu.jpg

21ahftx.jpg
Notes and any extra info needed: She has short orange hair, stylize it as you wish! (right now, I love the fourth image hair the best). She has a multi-colored quiver and and orange arrows. Her bow is light green. She carries a dagger on her belt, with a red sheath. As in the pictures, she has light blue-ish boots that end in a triangle, and green pants. Her shirt would be a pale yellow, and she wears shoulder plates, as in the picture also. She is an elf, so she has elven ears (not super pointy! more like in the first pic I guess). She is quite muscular (like in the second pic, not super muscular), though she is also quite slim. She's flat-chested. The colors are more like the fourth image, but feel free to play with them. No heels/high heels please!! She uses boots. Uhm, she's quite slender and not much 'curvy'? And that's about it I think! Feel free to ask if you need something more, and I hope you have fun drawing.

Wow, your art is spectacular!! Really, it's so fluid? And you've been improving a lot from what I see here :D. Keep up the great work! I aspire to be as great as you (provided I ever get to start drawing again, gosh). Anyways, I would love if you could draw my char Kayrana, and I don't really care how much it takes; so if you ever feel like it, I'll just leave her here below if it picks your interest :D. Hope to see more art in the future, tho! Do you have a blog or something?
Hiya, so I thought I'd reuest some art if you want? Will be cool! haha.

Request type: Uhm, color pencil?
Refs:
5yu4ra.jpg

rk4ffo.jpg

15i4xeu.jpg

21ahftx.jpg
Notes and any extra info needed: She has short orange hair, stylize it as you wish! (right now, I love the fourth image hair the best). She has a multi-colored quiver and and orange arrows. Her bow is light green. She carries a dagger on her belt, with a red sheath. As in the pictures, she has light blue-ish boots that end in a triangle, and green pants. Her shirt would be a pale yellow, and she wears shoulder plates, as in the picture also. She is an elf, so she has elven ears (not super pointy! more like in the first pic I guess). She is quite muscular (like in the second pic, not super muscular), though she is also quite slim. She's flat-chested. The colors are more like the fourth image, but feel free to play with them. No heels/high heels please!! She uses boots. Uhm, she's quite slender and not much 'curvy'? And that's about it I think! Feel free to ask if you need something more, and I hope you have fun drawing.

Thank you very much! I'm positive you can be a great artist as long as you keep challenging yourself >:3

As for whether I have a blog or not, I don't. All my work is pretty much in this topic barring a few requests floating in other topics :P

I'm not doing proper requests anymore since I can't use my graphics tablet at moment, but I may do sketches on my iPad depending on how I'm feeling. That being said, I was totally in the mood for drawing when you posted, so here's my take on Kayrana~

2018-01-23 043126.png

Hope you like it!

Also, sorry for the lack of color and wonky perspective on some stuff. I'm still relatively inexperienced with drawing on iPad and with that kinda stuff in general @_@

Oh I hope! I will try my best :D.

Omg I love it! Thank you very much for doing it!! <3. And I love that you posted the progress thingy too!

May I ask what program you use to draw on iPad?

Oh I hope! I will try my best :D.

Omg I love it! Thank you very much for doing it!! <3. And I love that you posted the progress thingy too!

May I ask what program you use to draw on iPad?
You're welcome! I had a good time drawing it~ \(° v °)/

I use a paid app called Procreate. It's super customizable, so it's worth every penny imo.

If you don't want to spend, some nice alternatives are ibisPaint X, Autodesk SketchBook and Tayasui Sketches. I used to doodle with tayasui so I can vouch for it's quality, but I hear a lot of good stuff about ibis (it also saves time-lapse videos of your drawings) and Autodesk (huge amount of tools and other features).

Saved 161/300 rolls to spark Alexiel, but Summer Ilsa is memeing around the corner.
D26E3053-4C0B-43C1-A160-8CF6E2F138F1.png
WHAT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Your art is amazing!
Sketches are also practice, you don't need to finish all of them XD

loooove your art, I love how confident the lines of your sketches are!

Thank you! It takes an eternity for me to make a rough sketch, and an equally long time to make clean lines. I'm glad that they come off as confident to you :D

Anyway, here's a roughie of my favorite toughie~

3A441ADD-CABA-4C8C-8F55-AAE0FD589C61.png

Last edited:
Old post, But I REALLY love this piece of yours, the one on the right looks a lot like one of my characters but in much Higher detail, Again This is AMAZING, keep it up

Lol, glad ya like it! Zze was drawn and made by my roommate at the time for a little collab work between the two of us. I’ll be sure to tell him his dude is well received~ :3

Jeez, I get a bit too ambitious during the Lunar New Year and end up trying to draw holiday themed stuff beyond what I'm willing to actually do, lol.
CNY.png
There’s supposed to be another dude, but I ran out of space and willpower ;w;. Still pretty happy with this though. I finally drew some of the OCs I’ve had in mind for a long time now, even if it’s just their faces. Hopefully I'll finish the line work, designing Lunar New Year outfits and maybe even put some basic coloring down. butprobablynot ;9

aaaaaanyway, enuf o’ dat! 新年快乐~

Last edited:
Whoah so many people! It's so hard to draw so many in one pic. You did great :O

I love how you can literally see the new Broly movie's budget go up as the character's POWER NUMBERS go up.

gokuvsbroly.png

Haven't done a mouse+MS paint thing in a while and noticed that the default application is now Paint 3D. When the heck did they swap out MS paint? I mean, Paint 3D is pretty cool with the whole 3D view function, but no lasso tool is a big baaaaaaaad ;_;

Last edited:
That looks so cool in the MS paint style- something I never thought I'd say! XD

Keep up the great work. Seeing continuous improvement!
Thank you! I've always been under the impression that my works have been stagnant for the past few years. It's really reassuring to hear otherwise :>

That looks so cool in the MS paint style- something I never thought I'd say! XD
Hehe, thanks~ I feel that my style is pretty simple in the end, so it can translate well to MS paint. x)

Anyway, I decided to do fanart of Gran since GBFs 5th anniversary is coming up.
gran2.png
I don't know why this turned out so pixelated, but I guess it's fine :/

Last edited:
More Granblue! Rough sketch of JK-san this time~

Gave up on drawing her hands so I cropped the bottom off :B

rosettamorecolors.png

Last edited:
more granblue 4 u

Finally got my first Vira and it's her Grand version no less! I don't really need a tank in light, but still!
vira4.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back