• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital My Sketches of Stuff

Some people may ask me, "gingira, what is a Gingira?"

This is Gingira! sketched as sloppily as possible
gingira.png
One of my favorite mechs of all time! He stars in the Japanese only spin-off of Lost Planet, E.X. TROOPERS, if you're curious!

beh, trying to make a big kid drawing for the first time instead of just barfing out OC rough drafts.

-sigh- dis gonn' be a WIP for a looong tiem.

wipforever.png

Oh Grania, how I've missed drawing you \(; Ɛ ; \)

But real talk, can anyone point me to an easy-to-understand coloring/shading/howtomakecleanlinework tutorial(s)? I don't think I can wing it anymore. >_>

Your drawings are awesome!

holy crap, these are amazing! you have some serious talent, mate. keep up the good work! c;

You are Awesome! Keep it up!

Nice art~! Your style is very nice and distinct, and you have a good understanding of lighting and stuff :csmile:

Wow, really great!! The preparations are spot on.

Guwaaaaah! Thank you so much for your support, everyone! (◍ ´꒳` ◍)

I've been stressing out because of exams (still have oncology and internal medicine orz) but knowing that y'all enjoy my works really cheers me up~

Anyway, I started on this today for practice and to dodge my responsibilities.
2017-09-23 013229.png
...are Vocaloids still relevant?

back to lerning tumorz tho .-.

Here's the first sketch of Grania, my first OC on this forum :O

View attachment 237903

Here is her costume change that never saw the light of day in the RP she was in.

View attachment 237911

Aaaaaand this is what I did today for fun. I just really wanted to make a picture of her that highlights her disabilities (amputated arm and glass left eye) and update her gear. I'm really glad it turned out nicely~

View attachment 237904

Also I did some referencing on these, so if you recognized anything, brownie points for you :v

(pleaselookatthemfullsizedOTL
Your art looks very beautiful. :)

Sigh. Medical is hard. Barely any free time nowadays. Everything sucks. Blah blah blah. Monster Hunter: World is the only light in my life >:V

I have to apologize again to anyone who wanted me to draw something. I don't think I'm cut out for doing proper requests, so I'll only be doing public/open requests or whatever they're called. Sorry! m(_ _)m

Moving along, in whatever time I salvaged, I tried drawing to de-stress. Turns out I misplaced my stylus heaven-knows how long ago, so here're blobs made with MS Paint + mouse.
无标题.png
helboi3.png

Woa these are incredible :O ! I really hope that I can get to this level of drawing at some point. Seriously great work! please keep it up.

Here's the tentative Alfons Ajasofia
concept2-3-png.342195

Bottom right: "Begone THOT" Face.

is that nic cage with and eagle for hair
No, I'm pretty sure that is normal Nicholas Cage with his normal Nicholas Cage hair. (*´ω`)o

Woa these are incredible :O ! I really hope that I can get to this level of drawing at some point. Seriously great work! please keep it up.
Thank you! All I can say is, keep pushing yourself and the experience will show. You-*peeks into your art thread*-'re already better than me. OTL

You have a lot of talent!
I wish! Putting ideas onto paper or digital media feels like an impossible task more often than not. (; - ; )

butthankyoutho C:

Cool, although anime isn't really my thing I have to admit this is a tight style.
Holy crap, that meant more to me than I thought it would o-o. Thanks a lot!

Moving along, I tried drawing on an iPad with my grubby little fingers.
2018-01-08 210947.png
I seriously need to buy a new stylus. e.e

Been playing too much 崩坏3rd recently. I got the urge to draw 卡莲 *-*
didn't notice the stray mark on her right sleeve until now. derp

2018-01-15 152133.png

Also,

AAAAAAAAAUUUUGHHH! PROCREATE HAS A TIMELAPSE THING!

And here's the process for Hifumi (the other thing I did on tablet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back