• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Simple Search Thread With Ideas.

embersandashes

Hey! Call me Ember for now. I am out here looking for long term roleplaying partners who are experienced and willing to co-create fantasy worlds that can contain multiple stories. If it matters, I consider myself a more advanced writer. Ive been writing for over 13 years, since I was at least 10 years old, I am in my mid 20’s now and I still indulge from time to time but I am looking for new partners for new stories and worlds! I’d love to hear the ideas of others as well, so if you have a search thread link me to it below so I can read it.

I am looking for partners who:

- Are over 18.
- Can write a decent amount when inspired.
- Is willing to play multiple characters.
- Doesn’t care for playing male or female or non-binary.
- Likes dark themes and fantasy.
- Easy going and chatty (or not… you dont need to be chatty at all).

Here are some of the things I’ve been craving as of late:

* Please only message me or post here if youre seriously inquiring

Modern Medieval Fantasy - A place where swords are a superior weapon and can be equipped with technology that grants them abilities. These specially equipped swords are only handled by knights under the Crown but can be obtained illegally through a black market source. I have pictures of the concept of modern medieval fantasy.

Modern Supernatural - It’s present day in a sea-side city called Sierra Blanca, a high end underground club called Mystix is a place where creatures of the night go to find neutral grounds and to party. Mystix is owned by a wealthy man who seeks peace in celebration and has no tolerance for violence. However, not everything goes to plan when a human starts a fight with one of his patrons and winds up dead the next morning. Characters can be whoever fits into this plot, the owner of the club, a thug, gang/mafia boss, someone being framed, etc…

Slice Of Life / Romance - A young woman looking to add more spice to her life moves to Paris, France to take her poetry and art to the next level and finds herself attracted to a cutthroat business man who finds an interest in some of her art pieces and asks her to paint a commission for his office and finds himself visiting her studio to spend time with her or going to the cafe where she works for coffee.

Romance / Slice of Life / Army Girl - A woman special ops soldier is forced to live a new life when she is discharged after a serious injury to her back and head left her in a coma for three weeks. After a few weeks of depression and struggling mental downfall, a relative suggests she seek help on a professional level and recommends a relaxation therapist who works out of a small spa on the coast of the Caribbean. She goes in search of the meaning to be relaxed and goes through up and downs as she navigates her traumas with her super cool therapist. (Id like to play the part of the army girl, but you can be any gender you wish for the therapist.)

I will continue to add plots here whenever I see the idea popped up in my head. Keep checking back if nothing interests you within the week.

i have a discord as well if anyone uses that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back