• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Feel free to post anything here since this thread open ^^

Well, you seem interested in roleplaying!
This roleplay consists of an interaction between four male characters and the main female character. Our manager, YOU.

You want to join the challenge to see whether or not you can gain affection points or friendship points right? Well, you have come to the right place!

How are we supposed to roleplay this thing? You'll do awesome in this roleplay. I need patience from everyone since I will be playing five male characters.

How am I going to interact with everyone?
You may not post in the official roleplay thread. All of your replies and posts will be deleted. Rather, please reply to me via PM once I accept you into the roleplay.

Let's give you a scenario shall we with this interaction?

c4TZxNL.png

Sorry for the lame...er...writing here. I literally couldn't think of anything and I'm multi-tasking lmao.

Sooo, I am a bit confused about how this works aha.

Do we just send our choice from the ones you listed? Or do we also write a post along with our choice?

Did that even make sense lol?

Sooo, I am a bit confused about how this works aha.

Do we just send our choice from the ones you listed? Or do we also write a post along with our choice?

Did that even make sense lol?

You send your choice with what I listed along with your post :3

Okie! That did make the most sense but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
Hello! If you have any suggestions or anything you want to add to the rp, please do let me know!

(Like drama or adding some side-characters you'd like to utilize to spice the plot).

It'll quickly turn into the next day probably soon and most likely they will celebrate Saeki's birthday after they're done with work. Your character will be following all of them once they wake up and get ready for work (probably around 5am - 7am ish). I'm thinking of them having a photo shoot or have the boys perform at a concert hall in a university. The main problem that we can utilize (or please add your idea if you'd like!): your character didn't buy Saeki anything; she can utilize her free time while they perform to get him something. This will definitely boost up his friendship points by either maybe 2 or 3 points probably XD Or she can stay and help the boys out (whoever their choice is) with their outfits/makeup/hairstyle/etc and boost one of the others' friendship points in this way. As the friendship points slowly increase, more drama will increase also (e.g. Ren's the highest friendship points with +2; maybe his past fiance or something comes up eventually while talking to your character or like it just gets dramatic in different scenarios depending on which guy you choose XD).

And sorry for the late replies, by the way, it's because I have this rp dedicated in my private threads to utilize like all of these characters and I literally make each "choice" options right there and then when I'm writing up a reply which often takes time ^^; Please don't hesitate to suggest anything you'd like (I don't bite)!

EDIT: OH, and your time on the main thread is now a spoiler because we have moved onto night time! ^^

Okieeee I do have an idea for a character I could add in but that would be much later aha. I don't have many ideas for drama yet but I can think of some as the rp goes along!

And okie dokie. You're all good!

Dunno what else to write so โœŒ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back