• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ll ๐ด๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’-๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘

Characters
Here

Sign

แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€สŸสŸ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡s
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
jS3isV7.png

There was a time that the female lead had decided on living a normal, quiet life. She wanted to avoid standing out from the crowd. With others who have dreams of becoming an idol and singer in her university, all she wanted was to finish her schooling and start her career job (which can be anything besides becoming an idol/singer). Of course, this couldn't happen with all of the fuss going around with the new idols popping out everywhere in the city.

The idol called, "Dorima," also known as Dreamer was a newly debuted group that consists of four men. With their handsome appearances, high-fame, and fortune for some of the boys, their popularity skyrocketed after the first debut of their music. The female lead paid no attention to this group since she was always so focused on school. In need of a new job, it was hard for a girl looking for a part-time job, one that paid well and helps paid for the expenses of living and education. The female lead couldn't afford to live in the dorms anymore because she couldn't pay for it so decided to look at some jobs that would offer living expenses. With so many dangerous kidnapping incidents due to jobs that offered living expenses, she was going to give up on schooling (since she couldn't pay for the tuition and living expenses).

That is...

Until she receives a call from a place that offered such an extraordinary opportunity for her. A man about the age of his mid-40s came up to her to ask for tea, giving her an offer of a lifetime.
"I offer to pay your tuition in exchange for working at one of my good friend's job. It has nothing to do with anything bad, just that you will have to do some.... babysitting for me."
"Is it possible to even trust you with this?"
"I promise you with the life that I have in me that this is nothing bad. I just need someone to take care of a couple of.... boys."

And so, the man handed her the address with the time and day that she should arrive for her new place to live and take care of. Upon arriving at the front of the gates of a lavish, huge house, she was sure that this was the wrong place until the man popped up with a contract in his hand. (Most likely had no choice but to come do this job since it was a last resort kind of a thing)

"Welcome! I'm glad you will be taking the job!" The old man happily said as a butler popped in as well as four familiar-looking boys walked out of the house.
"Old man, what's with all of the ruckus?"
"Don't forget to bring my snacks!"
"I have decided on the schedule for next week."
"Ahhh. I'll just go to sleep in the car before we arrive at the next destination."
"These puddings are sooooo delicious!"

DORIMA, the rising idol, has just appeared in front of the female's presence. With the boys surrounding around her, the old man let out a big grin to his face.
"Young lady, I hope that you will take this job to live and take care of these boys as our manager!"

And so, our leading female lead will be living under the same roof with five men. All with different personalities and habits. With the job contract in the old man's hand, there were only two conditions that the female lead could accept this job:
โ€ข This will be a one-year contract with the band
โ€ข You cannot spill the secret that you are living with the idols

Last edited:

QoWNI0E.gif

M0jwCMl.png

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
AGb8gBy.png

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

Links are working! Click the pictures and it will direct you to the places where it says ^^

Time
7efb77e6526dd7fb679fd007b857828cc13bc466.gifv

[Day/Night]

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
Time
2aeb3cd1202613b7d6a1742d829a98fb16b956ce.gifv

[Day/Night]

Season&Weather
tumblr_pm2fu3Ky431vvfsp9o1_400.gifv

Spring; 82ยฐF/28ยฐC Clear wether

Season&Weather
da87451b7b62303e2c77c563dd28fc9ab5a3c5b9.gifv

Spring; 79ยฐF/26ยฐC sunny with slight clouds

Last edited:
eHB7JMO.jpg

E46qhli.png

18OUjq9.png

rK7B5kf.png

B0DDuHJ.png

Belle_Sorciere Belle_Sorciere vaelis vaelis blaseheart blaseheart Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
Please choose one response (by copying and pasting in your response or bolded if you do not want to copy and paste the picture at the top of your response)
Note: This roleplay is a private roleplay only! Please do not respond here!! Respond to the RP PM!

tumblr_p2rc78UM6G1x23xzuo2_540.gif

[Go to the garden]
[Stay in your room]
[Go cook something up]
[Stay in the living room]
[Explore the house]

tumblr_okp635k5Dq1u7esouo1_640.jpg

6sYXeE8.png

T89IOam.png

hFmCA32.png

NsloSIH.png

*Free response means that you can write anything below it in "quotes" but this may or may not affect friendship/love points (e.g. if you do something they dislike or something or do/say something they find interesting for example)

tumblr_ox26ys8AdM1rbyp43o1_400.png

71m3h22.png

cYZxXwa.png

iUbtFAn.png

*Free response means that you can write anything below it in "quotes" but this may or may not affect friendship/love points (e.g. if you do something they dislike or something or do/say something they find interesting for example)

9OeqY3E.jpg

ZQdn0UY.png

Saa8ore.png

d3NLQxW.png

zlnvff0.png

I will be moving forward to night very shortly maybe after your reply so we can move on to the next day!

tumblr_pcsu88uX6f1t08lggo6_400.png

[ "That was a nice melody " ]
[ "I didn't think that it's girly" ]
[ "What are those for? (The jar)" ]
[ FREE RESPONSE (you may place it here for any reaction/response to him) ]

eHB7JMO.jpg

E46qhli.png

18OUjq9.png

rK7B5kf.png

B0DDuHJ.png

Sei Shonagon Sei Shonagon
Please choose one response (by copying and pasting in your response or bolded if you do not want to copy and paste the picture at the top of your response)
Note: This roleplay is a private roleplay only! Please do not respond here!! Respond to the RP PM!

jiWzJ2t.png

fb1RZvw.png

vd2RBv6.png

vuOJaFB.png

note: not sure why this image is broken, but it's
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/vuOJaFB.png
for reference of "Japanese-styled breakfast"

AZu2g0g.png

9eePdBk.png

z1jlGML.png

Om2Uubw.png