• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ll ๐ด๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’-๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘

Sign

แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€สŸสŸ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡s
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
jS3isV7.png

There was a time that the female lead had decided on living a normal, quiet life. She wanted to avoid standing out from the crowd. With others who have dreams of becoming an idol and singer in her university, all she wanted was to finish her schooling and start her career job (which can be anything besides becoming an idol/singer). Of course, this couldn't happen with all of the fuss going around with the new idols popping out everywhere in the city.

The idol called, "Dorima," also known as Dreamer was a newly debuted group that consists of four men. With their handsome appearances, high-fame, and fortune for some of the boys, their popularity skyrocketed after the first debut of their music. The female lead paid no attention to this group since she was always so focused on school. In need of a new job, it was hard for a girl looking for a part-time job, one that paid well and helps paid for the expenses of living and education. The female lead couldn't afford to live in the dorms anymore because she couldn't pay for it so decided to look at some jobs that would offer living expenses. With so many dangerous kidnapping incidents due to jobs that offered living expenses, she was going to give up on schooling (since she couldn't pay for the tuition and living expenses).

That is...

Until she receives a call from a place that offered such an extraordinary opportunity for her. A man about the age of his mid-40s came up to her to ask for tea, giving her an offer of a lifetime.
"I offer to pay your tuition in exchange for working at one of my good friend's job. It has nothing to do with anything bad, just that you will have to do some.... babysitting for me."
"Is it possible to even trust you with this?"
"I promise you with the life that I have in me that this is nothing bad. I just need someone to take care of a couple of.... boys."

And so, the man handed her the address with the time and day that she should arrive for her new place to live and take care of. Upon arriving at the front of the gates of a lavish, huge house, she was sure that this was the wrong place until the man popped up with a contract in his hand. (Most likely had no choice but to come do this job since it was a last resort kind of a thing)

"Welcome! I'm glad you will be taking the job!" The old man happily said as a butler popped in as well as four familiar-looking boys walked out of the house.
"Old man, what's with all of the ruckus?"
"Don't forget to bring my snacks!"
"I have decided on the schedule for next week."
"Ahhh. I'll just go to sleep in the car before we arrive at the next destination."
"These puddings are sooooo delicious!"

DORIMA, the rising idol, has just appeared in front of the female's presence. With the boys surrounding around her, the old man let out a big grin to his face.
"Young lady, I hope that you will take this job to live and take care of these boys as our manager!"

And so, our leading female lead will be living under the same roof with five men. All with different personalities and habits. With the job contract in the old man's hand, there were only two conditions that the female lead could accept this job:
โ€ข This will be a one-year contract with the band
โ€ข You cannot spill the secret that you are living with the idols

C o m m e n t sHello all! Yes, it's me again ;u; It's a rush on the plot, but the idea is that the female lead will be living with five guys (who I will be in control of) and this is an otome-based roleplay. You can choose to interact with one or another and help raise up their friendship/love levels by selecting things they like (or don't like which may decrease the level). I've done this before but it was a very short-lived otome of the other rp, so I'm hoping this one would help live out the other one since I had so much fun doing these! ^^
If there is more than one person interested in this, I usually use the roleplay by private PMs and use the official roleplay thread as a reference for the choices.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Hmm I've never played any otome game, but I wouldn't mind trying this out. I will say though that two of the font types used to portray the idol's sentences are a little strenuous on the eyes, but overall cute interest check.

I absolutely adore otome anime and RP. Send me a PM if you still need a writing partner. โ˜บ๏ธ

Hmm I've never played any otome game, but I wouldn't mind trying this out. I will say though that two of the font types used to portray the idol's sentences are a little strenuous on the eyes, but overall cute interest check.
Oh, please let me know which one so I can fix it. It'll be their font that will stick with them when they speak to the characters (๏ฝก๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ๏ฝก)

Edit: Will be working on the thread and will pm those are interested once I'm done working on it ^^

Oh, please let me know which one so I can fix it. It'll be their font that will stick with them when they speak to the characters (๏ฝก๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ๏ฝก)

Edit: Will be working on the thread and will pm those are interested once I'm done working on it ^^

The golden and teal colored fonts. I think since they're more of the handwriting fonts, with the size they're in it makes it a little difficult to read.

Main thread is up with almost everything done.. (except the love and friendship points and events xD )
The sign up thread is open for anyone who is interested! Everyone is welcome to join in the fun until the application period is closed (or if you come super late, just pm me and I'll see what I can do)^^

Bump! Applications are still open to anyone interested ^^

Ooo this looks interesting! I'll probably post an application soon. I just wanted to at least make a notice first aha

I will be kindly accepting two new applicants for the roleplay.
Friendly reminder that I may disappear and come back like the wind at times due to
schooling! If you understand, you can go ahead and just head to the main thread and read the OOC,
character information, and sign up using the [manager] picture! ^^

If there are more than two applicants, I will choose whoever may fit the characters!
Peachfuzz221 Peachfuzz221

Please click on the main thread here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back