• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings my search thread !

amberskies

delicate
hey there ! i'll keep it short and simple and just get straight to the point.

about me; i'm 18 years old, currently studying in university. i have 5+ years of rp experience and i lovee romance in rps, that fluffy teenage romance you see in tv shows kinda thing.

here's what i look for in a rp partner;
• please actually read this. people pm me sometimes but its clear that they didn't read anything and then it just becomes a waste of time for both of us because our rp styles are different !
• good grammar. we all make mistakes, that's normal, i'm totally fine with occasional grammar mistakes. but please know how to properly use your/you're and they/they're/their etc. and don't have grammar mistakes every sentence.
• be 17+!
• i'm a busy uni student, so i will not be able to send a response every day but i try my best to respond as frequently as possible. please be able to respond like 3 ish times a week, let me know if you'll be busy for a while, i'll do the same.
• no one liners or super short responses (like 3 sentences) ! i believe quality is more important than quantity but i can't create a decent response with barely anything to work with. on that note, i'm not super literate either. i usually write 2 paragraphs per character.
• if you want to end a roleplay, i'm cool with it ! i understand what its like to struggle with telling someone you're no longer interested, but i'm very friendly about this if you just let me know (: you dont need a reason
• i double up as long as i can create my own crush (fxm)!

here's what i'm looking to roleplay (crushes in bold; not rlly doing tv series atm since im not doubling up oops);
• the maze runner (thomas)
• slice of life (uni, highschool. i mainly do this genre)
• teen wolf (isaac, i haven't finished it yet but i'm in looove with him)
• historical (medieval, pirates, etc.)
• supernatural stuff (vampires, werewolves)
• end of the world (zombie apocalypse)
• pm me with suggestions and i'll let you know if i'm down !

current craving: romance set in a town on the beach, kind like 'the last song' vibes super fluffy and romantic
here's a plot that i'm currently craving based in the harry potter world !
muse a is the daughter of a death-eater, many of her classmates view her as coldhearted and they believe she's either already a death-eater, or will become one in the near future. they occasionally remind her of that by calling her 'deatheater'. she's grown used to it at this point, ignoring what people called her and being close friends with people like draco who she could relate to. muse b comes from a pureblood wizarding family with a great reputation, the popular boy of the school that everyone either envied or wished to be around. he wasn't much of a player, but he did have a bit of a crush on muse a. perhaps it was the fact that he knew he couldn't have her because it would destroy his reputation, or how beautiful she looked no matter what she was doing. he occasionally partakes in the teasing along with his friends to ensure no one would ever find out about his crush. how will this love bloom?

pm me with what you'd like to roleplay, introduce yourself to me ! (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back