• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My RPs Listed Below (fandom and not)

herbivore.

*munch munch*
Hello !! My name is Amara, but most people call me Squish(dunno why tbh) or Dino. Anyway, below listed are the different rps I'm willing to, well, rp. First of all, if you do not intend to write the amount of the average paragraph, please exit this thread. The smallest replies I will accept is three full sentences long, but I prefer paragraphs. Also. I'm a bit of a grammar, mechanics, and spelling nerd. I understand mistakes, but if you spek lik3 dis, I will simply drop out of the role play. I prefer mxf for myself but of course I will play any gender for your character if we double up. If we do not double up, I prefer playing female. Anyway, with out any further ado -

Fandoms:

• The 100(I haven't finished book four yet)
    • I'd like Bellamy as LI
  • Harry Potter
    • Draco or James
  • Percy Jackson
    • Leo as a LI
  • The Hunger Games
    • I make my own LI but I'll gladly play a cannon character for you
  • The Maze Runner
    • Newt please, or Minho
  • (I probably forgot like fifty so if there's something you don't seem tell Mr and I'll tell you if I'd like to rp it)
Basic Ideas:
** something I wanna try
Bold is the role I prefer playing, but I can play another if you ask nicely.

• Superhero or Supervillain x Superhero or Supervillain**
  • Badboy/Badgirl x Goodgirl/Goodboy
  • Human x Supernatural(I can play either)
  • Supernatural x Supernatural
  • Princess x prince
  • Spy x spy**
Plots:
** something I wanna try
These plots were all made by me, so if you use them in other places give credit where credit is due. :ghostuvu:

• ** Guess what? The whole world isn't normal. Yup, you heard me. We're not all human. Cause guess what? The government has a hell lot more secrets than that shady guy down the street. Now look, times are getting hard, okay? So of course the U.S. government resorts to taking people from jails, orphanages, streets, or just people that are hopeless and experimenting on them. Need to re-read? That was no auto correct. Sadly, not all experiments go right, and soon enough the government has a handful of mutants to deal with. All sorts of people- those with telekinesis, pyrokinesis, geokinesis, teleportation, water control, flight, all sorts of imaginable things. The government just expected genetically modified stronger people with their senses enhanced- but I suppose this is better, huh? So now the government wants to keep the mutants and use them as dogs in the military- but that's not what all the mutants want. And so, of course, there is a great break from the place they are held, now, there are mutants running around the country, and maybe the world, hiding from the government. Well, isn't this great.
    • I would play a mutant, and my love interest would be one as well. Your character and love interest don't have to be mutants,they can be normal humans or they can work for the government if you like.
  • Don't we sometimes wish that soulmates were real? Well in this world, they are. In this world, you and your soul mate have a tattoo identical to none other. You hate him- your best friends twin brother/sister. You've always had a mutual hate for each other. (S)he was just too annoying. But what happens when you walk in on them changing and spot a tattoo on their arm- the same tattoo as you??
    • My love interest would be male, and I can play either female or male for you.
  • It's quite a bit into the future. Earth is nearly completely uninhabitable for humans to live in, so naturally, they've gone in search for another planet to live on. Most of the population- the healthy and the young especially- have been loaded onto many large ships that head off into space to arrive at a planet a few years later. Years pass and finally they find the planet. The climate is much like earth, though the planet is much bigger. The whole land is split into seasons, on section being sweltering hot, one being moderate, one being a tad cold, and one very cold. The humans decide to stay, seeing as there was oxygen. But there was one thing the astronomers forgot about. This planet is inhabited. Will the humanoid aliens- all with a unique power of their own- accept the humans?
    • I'd play either alien or human depending on my mood same for my LI. I can play either for your character.
  • ** We live in a fantasy world. The giants ruled by the giant king, same with the fairies, mermaids, nymphs, elves,.dwarfs, and any other fantasy creature you can think of. They all live in perfect harmony, war now being a thing of the past. Allure accepted and none are shunned- well, for the most part. For the longest time, these creatures have been trying to balance power so that there is no one creature that can overpower everybody for worse. That means that any hybrid of two species- say mermaids and Phoenix, or werewolf and nymph- is banished to an island far off. This has been the system for nearly a century now- and enough is enough. These hybrids, for the past fifteen years, have been training restlessly in their island, planning to call war on the others. They demand their liberty, and liberty is what they will get.
    • My character and LI will be hybrids. Your character and LI can be hybrids too, or maybe someone against hybrids if you like.
So these are my prompts. I don't have many, so if you have a prompt that you'd like to use please tell me !!

Hey there! I would be happy to do a percy jackson roleplay with you! I could easily play leo if you could play percy!

I'd really like to try doing a human x supernatural creature RP with you, with myself as the supernatural creature.
Um, just a couple of questions though... I'm really very new to roleplaying and I've never done a paragraph/third person RP before. Is that okay, or would you prefer someone more experienced? And, if I can RP with you, for the supernatural creature, are you adverse to vampires? (The character I have in mind is not so much a sexy vampire with sunglasses and a sad backstory, but a very old vampire who's a bit of a jerk and laughs at crosses.)

I'd really like to try doing a human x supernatural creature RP with you, with myself as the supernatural creature.
Um, just a couple of questions though... I'm really very new to roleplaying and I've never done a paragraph/third person RP before. Is that okay, or would you prefer someone more experienced? And, if I can RP with you, for the supernatural creature, are you adverse to vampires? (The character I have in mind is not so much a sexy vampire with sunglasses and a sad backstory, but a very old vampire who's a bit of a jerk and laughs at crosses.)
That's alright! Just send me a PM

I'm interested in badboyxbadgirl and princessxprince. Do you have a preference between the two? If you are still looking, I would be interested in doing something with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back