My Roleplaying Character list

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
Basically, this is a list of the characters I may use in certain RPs. I may update it every once in a while.
Disclaimer: These Characters of mine can be updated to fit the means of any RP. I do not have to take suggestions to edit character(s) if I do not want to.
All characters are fictional and my original Idea. If you think I unintentionally copied one of yours, please let me know. All names and Identities of every character and similarities to other people are 100% coincidental.
Last thing: This post is meant for the purpose of making characters. Please, only comment if you want to leave ideas, suggestions, comments or concerns. If you're commenting, please keep it on topic.

Character 1
Name: Kelly Winters
Personality: Shy and distant at first, Confident and supporting as relationships progress.
Appearance: Dark Skin, Brown Hair in loose style, Blue Eyes, Orange Parka, Long Blue Jeans, Blue Tennis Shoes, Blue Framed Glasses.
Skill: Anything that requires intelligence, Machinery, Technology, Robotics, you name it.
Flaw: Can get startled easily. Especially to loud, sudden sounds.
Dislikes: Sudden sounds.
How she talks: "H-hello. My name is K-...Kelly Winters. Nice to meet you.
Extra: None
Recommended RPs: Realistic, Futuristic, Modern
(all in all, she's one of my, Go-to-characters if I don't know who I should pick for an RP.)

Last edited:
Character 2
Bryce Winters
Personality: Kind, Loyal, Upbeat and Determined. If you become friends with him, he'd give his life for you.
Appearance: Dark Skin, Jet-Black Hair in a style similar to Vegeta's hair, Blue Eyes, Blue, Black, or Red Shirt, Black Shorts, Red Tennis shoes.
Skill: Agile and Fast runner. He can do parkour and excels in hand to hand combat.
Flaw: Gullible, easily tricked, can become unmotivated.
Likes: Food, but adores Ramen Noodles and Lemonade. A few other things too, but that depends on the RP.
Dislikes: Depends on the RP.
How he talks: Heya! The name's Bryce. Bryce Winters.
Extra: None.
Recommended RPs: Any
(Another Go-to-character. Expect me to use him a lot.)

Character 3
Emerald
Age: Over a thousand years old, but looks like an average 12 year old kid.
Species: Half Boy, Half Dragon.
Personality: Curious when Calm, but extremely Competitive when Angered.
Appearance: Tan Skin, Black hair in a loose style, Green Eyes, Crimson Shirt, Grey Shorts, Black Sandals.
Skill: Fire Breathing, Flight, Hand to hand combat, and Immunity to the cold.
Flaw: Hates water. Prefers not to be in water, but will come in contact with it if he absolutely needs to.
Dislikes: Water. Simple as that.
How he talks: Hey, I'm Emerald.
Extra: Can switch between human and dragon mode with ease. His flight is limited in human form, but he can fly for as long as he has energy in his dragon form. Also, depending on the RP, he has 2 older sisters, each with their own ability as half human and dragon. One has the ability of controlling water while the other has the ability to control ice.
Recommended RPs: Dragon related, Fighting, Travelling, Ancient Civilization, ETC.

Character 4
Raito Storm
Species: Human (RWBY)
Personality: Loyal, Heroic, Chivalrous towards those he deeply cares about.
Appearance: Tan Skin, Dark Brown Hair in a loose style, Brown Eyes, Black Jacket with a Red T-Shirt with a Crimson Lightning Bolt in the center, Black Jeans, Red Shoes.
Weapon: Titanium, Gold Bow with Red, Metal Arrows. The Arrows electrify when shot and can Shock or Paralyze it's target. The bow can also be used as a Staff in certain Melee scenarios.
Skill/Semblance: Raito can turn into a Crimson lightning bolt and Tap into things that are reactant to Electricity. He can't stay in his lightning form forever though, after a while, He'll be forced back into his human form and gets thrown out of whatever electrical thing he was in.
Likes: Testing his Archery skills, Assisting his neighboring teams, RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, Etc. He has feelings for Velvet Scarletina, from team CFVY, so he tries to talk to her whenever he can.
Dislikes: Being relied on too much and having lots of pressure on him. He can cope with stress, pain, and strong foes, but only so much.
Extra: Raito lives in the RWBY universe. He first (Canonically) appears in mid-late Volume 1. Depending on how the RP progresses determines what his fate is.
Recommended RPs: RWBY, Medieval, RPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back