• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Princess / / Watashi No Hime / / 私の姫 Roleplay

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Fairy tales consists of love, a Prince, and a Princess. Their Prince Charming or others may believe to be their knight in shining armor, running to their princess, sweeping her away from all the negativity that the world encircled for them. A princess must be beautiful with amazing dresses to choose from considering their misfortune of events that fall to them.

BUT.
This isn't a story about a Princess searching for her Prince charming.

Rather…
She's trying to love her true self.

The true reality of a fairy tale is far different from a little childish story, and our protagonist of our story is a woman who can have anything she wanted except for her self-esteem. It wasn't her fault that she was an obese child. Rumors spread that her parents spoiled her so much, all of her nourishment consisted of desserts lined up for her. In reality, her obesity was caused by her depression at a young age when she lost her mother.

Although her father remarried, it wasn't the same anymore. Her stepmother loved her dearly, oh, don't misunderstand. It was a poor child's broken heart when she heard her mother passed away. As our protagonist continued to grow up to turn into a young teenage girl, she was often bullied because of her physical appearance. Teenagers around her age snickered at her wherever she went, friends often use her because she was wealthy. The young woman in this story continued to suffer from her depression all the way until she graduated. College was right around the corner and she wasn't looking forward to another year of humiliation. She's tried everything to help fight her obesity but nothing worked, until one day, she was ready to give up her life due to the constant bullying.

Now, the story doesn't end there. Someone special, very special to her decided to make a move and help her change by inviting three of the best men out there.

xHDrCjv.png
0rWDWNt.png

“You really think that it's going to work?”
Interesting enough to me...She sounds like fun."

"Just to be sure, but I think that she could do it if she works hard enough.”

Three men coming from different backgrounds decided to sign a secret contract with our protagonist's father. What's the catch? To help the ugly duckling become a beautiful swan. It'll take awhile and yes they have to be patient, but if the three succeed, they'll receive 1 million yen each. At first, it sounded like an easy job. An obese girl being trained and treated like a Princess by three handsome fine men. Not to mention, they didn't think they'd fall for someone like her, but only time could tell if they were wrong or not.

[ What's the deal with the contract? ]
"You cannot fall in love with my daughter, otherwise the deal with the money is off.”

Last edited:
ojJhjRl.png

. W e a t h e r & T i m e .
tumblr_oj487aWwin1t6limbo4_r1_400.gif

∘ Morning ∘ Cloudy ∘ Windy ∘

. S e a s o n .
tumblr_oqha1goE5s1t6limbo1_500.gif

✿ S p r i n g ✿

. E v e n t s .
tumblr_opl21q6ROm1wo08u0o1_400.gif

Hanazono Shrine Festival

Held on the closest weekend to May 28 each year, this festival at Shinjuku's Hanazono Shrine has been going on since before the Edo era and features the usual array of food stalls and colorful ceremonial rites. The highlight comes during the daytime on Sunday, when the shrine's handsome 1.5-tonne mikoshi (portable shrine) is taken on a tour of the surrounding neighborhood.

When does the festival start?

Soon. Will post when the festival starts. The roleplay may ask their desired partner whether or not they want to go with them. [Or they'll all go with her if the roleplayer does not ask anyone].

Last edited:
DyWkrTD.png

Don't forget to check the character biography! PM me your applications after reading the "how to roleplay" thread!
[8.12.19]

We will start the roleplay soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back