• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest My Princess / / Watashi No Hime / / 私の姫 Character Biography

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Character information for Sign's characters will ONLY be placed here.
Those who are signing up needs to pm me with instructions given from the rules and the "How to roleplay" thread.

DO NOT POST HERE.

[Back to the roleplay!]

Last edited:
HqQxS50.png

tumblr_oc3ia9bAxC1v4bk2io5_540.gif

N a m e
Shuji Kochi

O c c u p a t i o n i n t h e h o u s e
Fitness Trainer

\ \ \ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / / /

M o o d
"She's okay I guess...."

Twenty / 6'1 [185cm] / Year of the Dragon / Gemini / Birthday season is in Spring

B i o g r a p h y

Far from the capital of the city of Tokyo lies a small little countryside town with a population of 200. It was not a surprise that everyone knew each other in this tiny city. A young, silver-haired boy stood aside a medium-sized wooden house. The rosewood walls of the home caught Shuji's reflection staring back right at him. At the top wall had a huge white border with a beautiful, black traditional calligraphy that meant, "KOCHI DOJO." Shuji's father stood next to him, half of the young child's size. His father's chest pumped out, shoulders flaunting out as he placed his hands his son's head.

"Welcome home, son." His father smiled, turning around to find his mother opening the door to their new home and adventure.

Throughout Shuji's childhood consisted of arduous training to become someone like his father. Constant bickering came from his father's mouth because he wanted his son to be the best with non-stop exercising. Shuji went to school, of course, but no one wanted to mess with him because he was deemed as the "Master's son." After all, his father was a Sensei to some of the children. This sensei was a talented man who won a couple of martial arts awards back in his younger years, so Shuji was persistently burdened with the last name that was carried alongside with him.

The male became quite a natural at martial arts though and proved to exceed in all of the expectations his father threw at him during his time at the dojo. After graduation, the male wished to continue on with being fit, being the president of the soccer club, providing all sorts of sports award trophies in his room, and receiving scholarships to go to an expensive, high-class university the following year.

Everything went well until his father's dojo quickly became less and less popular. Children were beginning to distant themselves from the world, touching their touch phones instead of being fit and healthy. Families were too busy to make it to their classes, and that was where the bankruptcy issue became a big problem for their shop.

After the young male attempted to give up his hopes in attending the university that offered him a free ride to attend the school there, he was called in by an elder man who had a spark of interest in him after attending one of Shuji's taekwondo matches.

"I want you to do this job for me. It's to help my daughter lose weight, it'll be hard, but if you can do it, the reward will help you in many ways."
"You really think that it's going to work? That'll mean that I have to move to Tokyo."
"No worries, I will provide you the housing at my mansion where my daughter lives."
"Then.... I guess it's a deal."

....... . . . . . . .. .

With no other option to help pay to save the dojo, Shuji agreed in terms of the contract: Never to fall in love with his daughter.
As long as he can finish his job and succeed, falling in love shouldn't be a problem for him, since his love for sports and martial arts were far more important than anything.

P e r s o n a l i t y

Shuji may seem like someone who is energetic and talkative since his appearance doesn't look too intimidating around people socially. But that is the opposite though because he doesn't really talk much if it doesn't involve him and despises himself getting too involved in situations where drama may occur. He's more of a spectator in that kind of situation if anything happens. Because he is the eldest of his three sisters, he has to live up to their name and become the "man" for his family with the exception of his father and sibling's sake. He wishes to become someone that many can look up to in terms of respect. In terms of brains, he's pretty average in the grading system because he doesn't think that it's as important as to what is processed in the mind. He often receives high scoring grades here and there but doesn't like to go all out on his studies in school. In social standards, if he does talk to another person, he can unintentionally be ignorant. It's not that he doesn't enjoy interacting with others, but he often becomes too focused at a certain thing or dazes out.

L i k e s
Sports (Especially Soccer and Volleyball)
Onigiri
Going out for a run at night time
Swimming

D i s l i k e s
Dogs (Actually... he's pretty afraid of them)
Bugs
People walking inside the house with their shoes on (Traditional)
People who won't listen to him
Idiots. Slow ones especially

Others

--- Knows karate, taekwondo, martial arts, is a black belt, yoga, many active things.​

Last edited:
zTG4wn5.png

N a m e
Aerion Tsuji

Nutritionist

M o o d
"I guess it's time for me to plan what I should do with her..."

tumblr_oc80u0D0ij1t6limbo5_250.gif
tumblr_oc80u0D0ij1t6limbo1_250.gif
tumblr_oc80u0D0ij1t6limbo8_250.gif

"I feel like I have forgotten something important, what was it I wonder?"

[ ''' Twenty-two ;; 6'3 (190cm) ;;;;; Eating Healthy is life!;; P l e a s e l e a v e a v o i c e m a i l ! ''' ]

Aerion was the child that people often picked on because he looked different than other boys. Blue eyes, Green short hair, and his pale skin were something that always caught the teachers' eyes whenever they called his name in class. His pale skin brought him humiliation from children because he looked like a girl. As a child, his mother always forced him to use the women's bathroom with her rather than going with his father, so it wasn't something new for this man. Aerion grew up with the desire to become somewhere in between the lines of a model, actor, and singer, but his dreams fell short when his older brother took the spotlight on the audition day of Aerion. The idea of becoming famous was something that only Aerion could dream of, but although he couldn't become one like his older brother, he quickly took in cooking as a hobby because his mother was often sick at the hospital. Aerion's father was constantly out working, so Aerion had the responsibility to be a caretaker of his mother who often needed to get checked up because of leukemia. Since he lost the opportunity to a singer as he wished, he decided to attend a culinary arts school overseas in London for the chance to learn about their culture and cuisines.

After graduating in London, Aerion returned back home in Tokyo to take cake of his ill mother, opening up a restaurant. After awhile since the opening of his restaurant, it was a success and quickly became famous, bringing Aerion's name into the spotlight for being one of the youngest chefs to gain popularity in the area. It felt as if it was a competition against his brother because his older brother constantly used his fame to his advantage. Helping out children, feeding the homeless, all the charity work made his older brother look good in terms of the media, but he was quite the opposite without the media following him everywhere. Unlike his older brother though, Aerion often helped out in charities, hoping that one day, they would be able to live peacefully, instead of enduring the harsh conditions and disrespect from the citizens who look down upon them.

A couple of months later, his mother finally beat leukemia, and his parents both worked as the manager of his restaurant. Aerion felt tired of his current job when this occurred. Maybe it was because he didn't have a spark of interest since it was the same thing over and over. Driving to the restaurant early in the morning, opening the place, cook, give a couple of lectures on his sous chefs, and close. Aerion needed inspiration, something that could help him become more motivated to create new dishes and this inspiration would come from a family that needed help.

A father desperately looking for a nutritionist caught Aerion's eye when the man entered his restaurant one day, asking if he could speak to the owner of the restaurant. When the father told Aerion about his daughter's story, he didn't believe it at first,

"Just to be sure, but I think she could do it if she works hard enough..."

Aerion answered bluntly. It wasn't something easy. After all, if he forced her to take all of the food that is needed, she'll probably complain. It seems like she would have a difficulty on consuming the good kinds of nourishment.

"Butttt....Why not?"
"It's a deal then."

Off it went. His parents are now taking care of his restaurant. He didn't care about the money and contract, rather, he wanted to search for his own inspiration for food so maybe, where he's headed will be an answer there waiting for him.

P e r s o n a l i t y

Aerion may seem like a blunt, straight-forward person, but ever since his childhood, his parents often favored his older brother, so it was likely that he was always the "troublesome" child in their family. Although he may be mean at times, he doesn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. He doesn't like to sugarcoat any words towards others, especially to those that he cares the most because he believes that he should be facing reality than falling into his own little imagination (although he hypocritically does that often unconsciously). He's a really nice person deep down who doesn't want anything back. He gives with sincerity as long as the other party or individual will be happy with what he's done.

L i k e s
Cooking
Dessert
Camellia Flowers
The scent of Camellia
Dark Chocolate

D i s l i k e s
White/Regular Chocolate
Being mistaken as a girl
Being called "beautiful"
Messy Kitchen
Unfinished Food
People who do not know how to cook

O t h e r
Has a rare illness where he constantly has to stay warm. Often seen wearing a turtleneck sweater or a light jacket in any weather (unless it's winter, then he wears thicker outfits)

Last edited:
N a m e
Haku Hittori

Fiancé (Supposedly)

M o o d
"She's really my fiancé?"

tumblr_obb8e7NLIq1vbbkedo1_400.gif
tumblr_obb8e7NLIq1vbbkedo3_400.gif

▷▷▷ Twenty-Four ▷▷▷ 6'1 ▷ ▷ ▷ Living the rich lyfeee ! ! ▷▷▷

Who is this guy and what role does he play in the protagonist's life? Well, actually he's the fiance of the protagonist. Actually....

"Me?! Marrying a pig like her?!"
"Come on son. You're always making fun of her like that. Don't you know that they're a great family?"
"As if I'll marry her."
"But you grew up with her!"
"I don't even remember her so what's so important about seeing her and having her as my fiance anyways when there are so many girls to choose from?"

Haku was born and raised with a golden spoon and is the only son in the family. Spoiled, arrogant, and anything that you can define spoiled fits perfectly with this man. His family owns the phone company and they make more money than they can count, but it still isn't a match against the protagonist's family. With the two together, their power of wealth can outnumber so many people. Haku's parents did offer a proposal that they'll marry their son to the daughter, but at the moment, there hasn't been any confirmation nor respond from the other side of the family [Protagonist's family]. Even so, Haku is soon forced to go live near the family so he can get closer to her to get to know her more and everything. After all, Haku's parents did threaten him that they would cancel his credit cards if he didn't go live next door to the family... and so, he sets his journey to meet the "pig" that he often bullied when he was younger.

P e r s o n a l i t y

Haughty, conceited, pamper, and aggressive lives through the blood and vein of this young man. Throughout his life, he got everything he wanted--food, toys, cars, phones, electronics, everything. He can get any girls he'd want with just a swipe of money in his hands, and he could go anywhere without his parents' consent. Coming through that though, he has never felt a "family" bond before, more so ever, the true meaning of "love." Of course, money gives you everything, but with his parents who aren't home 24/7, he doesn't receive the attention he needed from them, which actually makes him feel lonely. Though he doesn't show it though, his cocky attitude distant those that hates him, and the love and attention he doesn't get wouldn't matter to him (although it really does). His true feelings are set aside while he plays as a man who has all the money he wants with a mask on his face.

L i k e s
Models
Girls
Cars (Especially sports cars)
Drawing
Attention

D i s l i k e s
Obesity
Stupidity
Apples (Taste & Smell of it)
People that leave him
Haters

O t h e r

Teases the main protagonist - Haku seriously doesn't like the main protagonist, but this doesn't mean that he doesn't genuinely care for her. Actually, he has a hard time being nice to her, hence, he's always mean and teases her instead. Deep down though, he does try to protect her because he feels bad for her. This problem leads on as he actually knows some things she likes and dislikes since he "bullies" her a lot, but he knows a lot about her more than anyone else.​

Last edited:

xHLwcu4.png

N a m e
Rio Yakiyama

Stylist (Clothes, makeup, all the attractive stuff you know?)

M o o d
"She'll sound fun to mess around with"

mTCqK2J.png
tumblr_obiaz2D8CC1t947l1o2_400.gif

▐▐ Twenty ▐▐ 6'0 ▐▐▐ "Can you see this? It's the heart that's flowing with your name on it . . . " ▐▐

Rio didn't have anything much in his life. He lived a regular life with parents who often worked. His mother was a teacher at an elementary and his father was a manager at a big business. Rio himself? He was recruited when he was seven for a cereal commercial and his fame started from there after. Companies called wanting to recruit this young boy because of his charming looks. Long, slender face, blond hair, beautiful crystal scarlet eyes appealed to many entertainments as well as the audience that viewed him. Rio worked as a model and a commercial actor consistently with school at the side when he was able to go with his free time.

The male was popular alright. He was the "eye candy" where he lived, receiving large amounts of chocolates, cards, and letters during graduation in all of his years in elementary, middle, and high school. The male didn't have much to plan after graduation and decided to continue on with modeling and acting on the side. Rio attended to a famous university but didn't make it to his classes since his schedule was always packed thanks to his manager. A couple of weeks before his celebration for his twentieth birthday, Rio decided to quit his job as a model to focus and finish school, since he couldn't give up his education life either.

Many of his fans were disappointed with his decision and others called him a "betrayer" since he decided to leave the company, but the male couldn't help it. He wanted to finish school so he wouldn't have to waste his parent's money for the university. One thing for sure though, was that he did bump into a man who needed help with his daughter on losing weight, specifically help as a stylist. With the experience of a model for thirteen years, why wouldn't he? Of course, if he does go along with the agreement and flourish, he would be able to go back to modeling and schooling at the same time, with his own money and hard work instead of having his parents work hard to pay for his tuitions. Who wouldn't want that? And so, the young male decided to quit school yet again, but hopefully with a good deal this time.

P e r s o n a l i t y

Rio has been a hard worker since he was a young child because he often worked (commercials and modeling) and got paid, so he knew how it felt to be able to receive money and be responsible with it. He's often mature about it and takes care of his responsibilities and duties, so he doesn't have to stress about it later. Speaking about responsibilities though, he does have a pretty bad reputation with women. He definitely loves flirting with other women, and it doesn't matter how they looked.

"It's all about the beauty inside of one's soul."

He's a smooth talker and can easily pick up a girl's heart and place it in his palms, making them fall head over heels for them. Of course, he does this for fun and gently pushes them aside when it becomes too serious. Playing with a girl's heart is one thing, but he could never find someone who would really win his heart because most of the women that he's met and talked to are all the same. They were often after him because of his looks and successful path. It was never about him personally and not many knew his personal background because they cared more about how he looked rather than who he was. Maybe there isn't anyone who is quite unique and different from the women he met, but with the current contract on his new job, maybe he'll have to be cautious on what to say to his daughter so he could focus back with his own education rather than troublesome women in his life.

L i k e s
Modeling
His family (Has a sister and older brother)
His fans
Taking naps
His cat, Skittles
Candies
Turtles

D i s l i k e s
Darkness
Dolls
Ghosts
Anything that has to do with horror
The smell of Roses
Bees

O t h e r

Has a pet cat named Skittles.

Nyctophobia - He's afraid of the dark because of his childhood. His older brother scared him one-time playing hide and seek in the dark and Rio slipped and fell at a slope, causing him to stay in the dark for a couple of hours before help arrived.

Has a bad experience with roses - His ex-girlfriend constantly pressured in Rio to buy roses for her every single time she saw him. Since then, he hates roses because it reminded him of her. He couldn't forget her because she was the closest that he had ever gotten with and cared about her before he she used him for fame and money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back