• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional My Personal Pencil Parlor

Puhon

Just a place to store my art, as the gallery is about to disappear.
Most of these are characters from older and newer RPs, I guess I'll add a little info on them, in case you're interested.

I might also take commissions, for free, of course, depending on my current amount of free time, so eh... Just ask away, I guess 🙈😊

LE'GO!

img-1590426818578.jpg

This guy is Cyrus, my character from a German RP on another site. He's tall as hell, superhumanly strong... And owns a bakery. He can turn into a cat-sized Eastern dragon and has quite the sweet tooth. And he loves Raspberry tarts.

Last edited:
img-1590429850268.jpg

Lilly, the Mad Hatters's equally mad, but more sinister daughter.
She was told to smile more often... And so she smiled forever...

img-1590429825240.jpg

Cleo, a character from an age-old cyberpunk-ish rp. A street rat from the rather... Dark districts of her city, she became an assassin with a particular liking for high voltage deaths.

img-1590429807018.jpg

Ahh, James.
His personality is as chaotic as his ability to manipulate time. Basically it tears rifts into the space-time continuum and almost tears him apart between the now and the time he's visiting.
This guy is hard to kill and even harder to understand, as his intentions seem to switch almost hourly...

img-1590429783425.jpg

This is what you get when you turn the Cheshire cat into a human.
He's nice, most of the time... Just...
Don't fall asleep...

img-1590429738007.jpg

Jun.
Jeezums it's been a while since this rp, sadly, ended. I loved it.
He's a young prince dreaming of freedom while all his father dreams of is to get him a wife.
After he actually met a girl and fell in love with her she seemingly was killed... And the killer became his wife.
Man this guy's a walking disaster area...

img-1590839724628.jpg

Once upon a time, seven years ago, I got bored in school and drew a gryphon.
The end.

No really, this picture must be about... Six or seven years old. Not a Character or anything, but history. Apparently, I got a little minimalistic here and didn't give a heck about detail or shading. Oh well XD

img-1590839620340.jpg

I honestly don't remember when this was drawn but it must have been somewhere around the time I made the gryphon.
Put a green filter over it and you get a demon, put a red filter you get a girl.
That at least was the plan, but I honestly never tested if it works.

img-1590839464991.jpg

If I hadn't shipped these two in the first Film the sequal definitely would have down the job. Through the looking glass was weird in many ways, but it made my little shupper's heart soar. XD Gotta be from around 2016/2017, too.

img-1590839499940.jpg

Now we're delving deep into history. This one is old. I got this fairy character, Ellie, who's, like, one badass girl. This was abttemo to show a more sweet side of her.

img-1590839384528.jpg

2018. I remember drawing him clearly, it was a pain in the ass, but God how I loved this big oaf.
Marshall is a fire artist at a circus (if his eyebrows could talk they'd have a lot of stories to tell). Giving it a thought, he would probably get along with Cyrus really well. When he isn't occupied being a pyromaniac, he's probably out helping Celia, the high wire dancer, or trying the local specialties.

1592864080394.png

I finally got my tablet to work again, and what better way is there to celebrate that than drawing!

This fella is Arley, a time traveler by accident who just wants to get the heck home X3

img-1590429825240.jpg

Cleo, a character from an age-old cyberpunk-ish rp. A street rat from the rather... Dark districts of her city, she became an assassin with a particular liking for high voltage deaths.
i quite like the mask and cable hair. Defo gives cyber vibes. Me likey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back