• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Own Private Idaho anyone?

darkerdays

Hey! I'm Henna, and I'm 18 years old. I actually made a separate search for this, just in case there is anyone out there who would like to do a My Own Private Idaho RP. I absolutely love the movie, the characters and the vibe - but I haven't really seen anyone wanting to rp this!

I do have a few things to note, though;
- I'd like you to be 16+ years old.
- English is not my native language, I definitely have typos ans grammar mistakes, but I try my best, which is what I would like you to do as well. Doesn't need to be perfect as I am far, far from that too, but please make it understandable!
- No one liners, please!

Now, to the RP itself, if by any miracle there is anyone interested:
- I'd love to play Mike; that's my preference. But as I cannot be exactly picky with partners since this fandom isn't very... Alive, on the roleplay side, I can be swayed to play Scott.
- That being said, I'm not into doing canon x oc in this; the pairing I'd like is Mike x Scott
- I'm open to doing an AU, though, as long as it still fits the vibe at least on some level (for example a high school AU)

If anyone is interested, hmu either on this thread or slide into the PMs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back