Story My own bleach story

Nihilist_Ulquiorra

The 4th Espada
This tells the story of a young man named Shadow Dakuburezu. Who eventually joined the soul reaper academy to save others from death itself. Shadow's father died from murder when he was young and vows to never see anyone die again. Shadow was born in the Rukon district as a farmer. He also was born with enormous spiritual pressure.
During his time in the academy, he meets another guy his age named Kai Mikoto who wants to be part of squad 11 the squad of warriors (but more about him later). Shadow hopes to become strong and powerful to protect others from the hollow army that killed his father. and so the story begins....

Chapter 1: The Rukon District

In the Rukon District, our hero goes to a market and asks for some bread from a shop keeper who is a friend to him. The shopkeeper says "oh of course Shad, but it costs money do you have that money." Shadow then smiles and grabs a pouch of money and hands it to him. "I hope it is enough my friend." The shopkeeper then pulls out a knife and cuts the rope on the pouch and counts the coins. "It's enough Shadow, here's your bread" Shadow then says his goodbyes and leaves the shop.

During his trip from the shop to his shack (were he lives) a massive beast appeared out of nowhere and attacks Shadow. Shadow tries to run but the beast grabs him and says "ah.. a soul worth eating." Shadow struggles to escape and when hope seems to be lost a Soul Reaper with a white jacket appears and frees Shadow by cutting off the arm of the beast and killing it.

"What the hell was that? Who are you?" Shadow asked the reaper. "A Hollow... and my name is captain of squad 4 Akira Haruto. and you are?" Shadow responds " Shadow Dakuburezu." Akira nods "Dakuburezu? that sounds familiar... oh Eda Dakuburezu is your father right." Shadow then puts his head down and falls to his knees. "Oh sorry about mentioning your father how rude of me." Akira pats his head. "Ya know you could become a soul reaper if you join the academy" he smiles then says goodbye to Shadow and leaves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back