• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My Original Original Role-play. Don't be shy and show your originality!

aresrme

I'm thinking of doing my Who is the Strongest Role-play and the Leather men role-play but, those are two of those role-play's I defend cause I know that not many people would enjoy it. I haven't done it with anyone yet but, I know I can figure something out.

Leather Men-Comedy, Crime, thriller, drama. (Group might be needed)

Nick- One of the private investigators that is looking for lollipop and Mr. Client to hold responsible for the murders in Chicago Illinois.

Mike- Nick's best friend and partner sometimes he teases nick to get a rise out of him but, they are partners in crime when it comes to cases though. He also hangs at the bar occasionally with nick and the others.

Leonard-Taken by me as the bartender. He sometimes can be an ass and jerk to his fellow officers and investigators so it's hard to stay mad at him though.

Marco- Also known as Lollipop he can be stern and can cut through a person's thoughts in a matter of minutes. The Villain of the role-play.

Jessica- Nick's girlfriend and a pretty cute one at that. She leans onto becoming a leather men bodyguard in the headquarters. Sweet. Kind. Lovable. Sometimes punctures like a knife when it comes to arguments.

Amber- She's not like the rest though but, tries to understand what goes on in the headquarters. She understands that being with mike is the best thing that happened to her and if anything happened to him she would be heart broken.

Mr. Client- Real name is unknown but, when he meets the right people he will be the harshest person you'll ever meet that also includes investigators and Leonard and the others.

Like the who is the strongest more characters will be open to take when the role-play reaches a certain point.

Who is the strongest- Greek Mythology, fantasy, tiny bit of romance, some modern. (This also might be needed for a group)

Characters that are open for the who is the strongest rp for now.

Venus-The Protector Of Madeconia and trainer for kitsuki to make him stronger. She looks after him like a mother since he became one of the sacred warriors.

Brooklyn- One of Kitsuki's best friends in high school and soon to become warrior of the new heaven. She assits Kitsuki on his mission to success to bringing the world to salvation and prosperity.

Leona- also can change to Ice Leona when she transforms. She is the first commander of the dark bandits to destroy Madeconia and take the jewl of Loreili.

Janet-Taken by LadyStanhope. She is a skilled holy archer blessed by the gods themselves. If anyone needs healing she is the only healer in the beginning though.

Kitamura- A hot blooded katana warrior with element blade style attack equipped with him. He is ruthless with his enemy and shows no mercy. When he is with his friends he can be kind and lovable.

Kitsuki-the main character is taken by me. Before all of this started he was sitting in his classroom when a meteor began to hit him and engulf him with the powers of apollo. At first he didn't know how to control the power but, with the help of his friends he can accomplish anything.

Clara- The New Heavens captain. Her rival is Salyut and she will do anything to take her down. She has feelings towards Kitsuki and she one day wishes to have children with him when the time is right.

Fujiyama- Lord of Camboya. He dislikes the New heaven and is considered to be one of the underworld's most powerful warriors if not brutal ones though.

Zacusca- Fujiyama's partner and little brother. He sometimes can be clusmy when it comes to mistakes but, when someone gets a rise out of him he becomes serious. He mostly fights with his fist and sword and ignores everything about dodging. Although when it comes to Fujiyama he belives that he himself is an idiot.

Yunnan- One of the queens of the Dark Heaven. She absolutely dislikes Kitsuki and vows to kill him herself. She was the first one to invent Xperion power which than would be passed down in other worlds in the future.

Salyut- One of Dark Heaven's great commanders. She dislikes kitsuki and Clara She vows to kill her and write her name in blood in the dark corridors of Lamen's pass.

Yuan- One of the Legendary Sages in the New Heaven. She teaches how to better control a person's power. Including children and new people who are unfamiliar of how to control their own power.

Hausa's- Salyut's older brother. He vows for a great fight. If no one is going to take him seriously he will take down them no matter what even if they ask for mercy from him.

There are more but this is for the characters for the prologue of the role-play. More characters will be available when the role-play reaches a certain point.

All of them are great role-play's originally made by me. If anyone is interested please comment below I'd love to do any of these with you. Female and males are needed for both so do not be shy to show off your originality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back