Jin

Many Weapons Guy

Roleplay Type(s)

• Once again, the fire arises and the forge is reborn at the center of the cosmic constellation. Iron and steel becomes one with the heat, and great clashes echo in significance of the coming creations. From within, magic comes alive and joins force with the material world, with metal bent to the unrelenting rhythm of a beating hammer.
    Jin
    1592139112.steelite_jin__31_.png

The entirety of metal flows deep into these carvings and through. The forge feeds itself upon physical materials and pure magic force that shapes this world. It has merely touched a spark of arcane energy, but it's now enough to break the barrier in between. Now, like me, it shall begin to understand all things as they truly are, in its own way.
    Jin
    1593448903.steelite_jin__53_.jpg

Last edited:
I personally don't see anything you could improve on. But then again, I'm not the best person to ask.

It's amazing. Better than I usually see. You put a thought of thought into it, and I'm sure a lot of time as well.
Yeah I've been working on all these (or at least, the first 3 posts of my guy, the eldritch one and the snake) for 2-3 months. Definitely a long time.
Really proud of myself with what I got too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back