Oakleaf

Nya~ I'm a kitty!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name: Oakleaf
Species: Neko
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'8"
Oakleaf is a neko that has a secret. Her ears and tail are brown, and so is her hair, which falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are light blue and purple. She's very shy and introverted, but she’s friendly once you get to know her.

Anything I can improve on? I'm not very great at making characters, as you can see. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I'd suggest adding a bit more to her personality if possible. Friendly-once-you-know-more is a rather overused trait for a lot of characters I've seen. Would be better if you can elaborate that a bit, like how much does it take for her to start being friendly, and HOW much friendly (talks more often ? smiles a lot ? etc)
That, and other common ones such as "dislikes bullying, arogance, show-offs". I really doubt there is any sort of character with even remotely normal common senses that likes being bullied, so you can safely leave that sort of thing out.
Instead, try something more rare or at least specific about your character. For example, likes to sleep a lot, hates being woken up, and hates it even more if from a phone call. Or, given her feline nature, does she like sun-bathing and hate water ?

I'd suggest adding a bit more to her personality if possible. Friendly-once-you-know-more is a rather overused trait for a lot of characters I've seen. Would be better if you can elaborate that a bit, like how much does it take for her to start being friendly, and HOW much friendly (talks more often ? smiles a lot ? etc)
That, and other common ones such as "dislikes bullying, arogance, show-offs". I really doubt there is any sort of character with even remotely normal common senses that likes being bullied, so you can safely leave that sort of thing out.
Instead, try something more rare or at least specific about your character. For example, likes to sleep a lot, hates being woken up, and hates it even more if from a phone call. Or, given her feline nature, does she like sun-bathing and hate water ?
Thanks! I'll take that into consideration!

Name: Oakleaf
Species: Neko
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'8"
Oakleaf is a neko that has a secret. Her ears and tail are brown, and so is her hair, which falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are light blue and purple. She's very shy and introverted, but she’s friendly once you get to know her.

Anything I can improve on? I'm not very great at making characters, as you can see. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Give her a backstory, go into depth of who she is and how she came to be. Give her a few likes and dislikes. An image sometimes helps. Add a few quirks in. Perhaps she loves coffee so has to drink some whenever she smells it or can't stop thinking about it? She could also hate the rain and run inside every time it does rain.

Give her a backstory, go into depth of who she is and how she came to be. Give her a few likes and dislikes. An image sometimes helps. Add a few quirks in. Perhaps she loves coffee so has to drink some whenever she smells it or can't stop thinking about it? She could also hate the rain and run inside every time it does rain.
Thank you! I'll take the advice when I'm updating her CS.

Aye, here you go.
If possible can you comment there (my thread), please. Kinda wanna bump it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back