My OC/fursona : Spark

Many Weapons Guy

Roleplay Type(s)

• • NAME : Spark
    • NICKNAME : Linkin Spark
    • DOB : 7th November, 1995
    • SPECIES : minotaur-kangaroo hybrid

Last edited:
No offense, but a dude with the strength of an army and armed like Doomguy is a bit OP. Maybe make him slow?

No offense, but a dude with the strength of an army and armed like Doomguy is a bit OP. Maybe make him slow?
You missed a detail where I wrote him doing very little damage, even with his brute strength, because he focuses more on crowd-control attacks...
And, yeah, he's slow as heck and has pretty bad stamina/cardio (like me irl), lol.

actually, upon a second reading....
you DO realize giving him a power, however limited, that is quintessentially a nuke (referring to Magic and it's negation of armor and piercing multiple enemies, even with the damage only being standard) that can be paired with katana (a lethal weapon that cannot be used on armor) is NOT a plus, and would make him a must in any setting?

I get what you're going for, but pick a role other than 'crowd control' because that's VERY vague (i.e. every tank in Overwatch can handle crowd control to a limited degree), and figure out if he's doing a lot or a little damage (saying he does little but his weapons/buffs do a lot just means he's very, very powerful armed, which he always is).

you DO realize giving him a power, however limited, that is quintessentially a nuke (referring to Magic and it's negation of armor and piercing multiple enemies, even with the damage only being standard) that can be paired with katana (a lethal weapon that cannot be used on armor) is NOT a plus, and would make him a must in any setting?
Nope, those light-conjured weapons can only be conjured and controlled when I have my lantern and torch equipped. Because I don't think smacking them at people like the usual sense would do any good, other than breaking them into pieces.

I get what you're going for, but pick a role other than 'crowd control' because that's VERY vague (i.e. every tank in Overwatch can handle crowd control to a limited degree), and figure out if he's doing a lot or a little damage (saying he does little but his weapons/buffs do a lot just means he's very, very powerful armed, which he always is).
I thought I put it in the bio already ? A crowd-controller that can tank a lot of enemies ?
His base damage is low ; the "Might" weapons have no buffs and are as standard as they are. This type of magic is only to help him be sure he's always ready for any situation. Say, if the enemy has heavy armor, he'd conjure a hammer or a mace. If he's facing fast opponents, he'd have swords instead.
The "Magic" weapons, like I said, can only be summoned and controlled when he has his torch and lantern. They have no physical property and pass through everything, so they're useless against blocking/stopping enemies' advance and attacks. This type is purely offense, so of course I gotta have those damage buffs.

Beefy boi is back
Also, I think I'm just gonna scrap most of the info about my guy. The only details left to know about him is that his name is Spark, he's a minotaur-kangaroo, and he works as a blacksmith. Here's a link to the list of weapons he makes : Digital - New Weapon Store in Town

For things like background (may be different, depending on the RP setting), talents, skills, personality, etc., I prefer getting to them through character interactions in the RP itself.
As of now, here's my guy's new look :
Spark_1_-_Copy.png

Spark_2_-_Copy.png

March_On_-_Copy.jpg

Spark_8_-_Copy.png

just going off of the appearance
this Character is vary unique and original, i can see this guy propping his body up by his tail then slamming his hooves into his opponent
i will not speak on the info, as i do not feel qualified
but over all a vary good character design

just going off of the appearance
this Character is vary unique and original, i can see this guy propping his body up by his tail then slamming his hooves into his opponent
i will not speak on the info, as i do not feel qualified
but over all a vary good character design
The image links are broken ; lemme attach 'em in this post.
Believer - Copy.jpg

CastleVania - Furgatory - Copy.jpg

God of War - The Furremastered Edition - Copy.jpg

Hell on Earth - Copy.jpg

It's Blood Moon - Copy.jpg

Justice Rains From Above - Copy.jpg

March On - Copy.jpg

ReQuip - Nemesis Armor - Copy.jpg
Spark (2) - Copy.png
Spark (4) - Copy.png
Spark (11) - Copy.png
Spark (12) - Copy.png