• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Need Is Great! Come Plot With Me? (Always Looking, Yaoi)

Hello !

I'm interested in some of your pairings which I want to try out with you:

Best Friend x Murderer

Knight x Prince

Monster x Hunter

Brother x Brother

If this is still open, I'd love to roleplay the Knight × Prince, yaoi. My characters are usually "uke". PM me, or tell me to PM you and we can discuss?

SnowFeather said:
If this is still open, I'd love to roleplay the Knight × Prince, yaoi. My characters are usually "uke". PM me, or tell me to PM you and we can discuss?
*Bump*

I'd like to try a Vampire X Human one if you're up for it. I haven't done many Yaoi roleplays, but I'm hoping you can help me by letting me try one with you? PM me if you're interested, please, I cannot PM yet.

Hi! If you're still taking rps may I request bandit x prince, knight x prince?

My main character is a runaway prince, so those seem the most fun right now!

Neeko, said prince, is submissive

Hey if you're still looking, I'm interested in either Monster x Hunter, or Criminal x Undercover Cop.

Hi!

I would love to get something going with you! I would send you a message but I'm still under the newbie restrictions. So if you are able I would still love to work something out with you if you could send me the message!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, I was curious if you're still looking and would like to do a best friend × murderer one? I rp mainly ukes btw.. ^^'

ahh, hope it's not too late! Are you still up for KnightxPrince or Best friendxMurderer? Or really any plot you'd be into!

I really like your Knight x Prince one and then Best Friend x Murderer so, whichever you want to do. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back