My name is Inigo Montoya!

Shame

A writer that has lost her words
You killed my father! Prepare to-
Wait. Actually, my name is Shame. I'm a writer who has lost her words. I'm currently on a search to find them. If you find one, let me know!
I am not a new role player, but I think I have a lot of room to grow. It's nice to meet you all.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Well welcome Shame! If we find any of your words we'll be sure to let you know... Just don't become an irritating side-quest is all I ask. XD

Also umm... The name is, Innigo I think, my sister quoted the line so many times, but if I am wrong, please do ignore me.

Oh! And we all have room to grow whether we say so or not, but, if you need a companion on your search for your words, or simply wish to have a friend here or fellow RPer, let me know, as many of us will be willing to do so. ^~^

Well welcome Shame! If we find any of your words we'll be sure to let you know... Just don't become an irritating side-quest is all I ask. XD

Also umm... The name is, Innigo I think, my sister quoted the line so many times, but if I am wrong, please do ignore me.

Oh! And we all have room to grow whether we say so or not, but, if you need a companion on your search for your words, or simply wish to have a friend here or fellow RPer, let me know, as many of us will be willing to do so. ^~^
You're right. It's Inigo. My phone autocorrected it to Indigo! Thank you!

You're right. It's Inigo. My phone autocorrected it to Indigo! Thank you!

Oh, when autocorrect wants to change it to the wrong word when you have it right, I hate that. And I just, I had to bring it up cuz The Princess Bride... Love it~

Do you have any suggestions on role plays so I could get started right away?
I generally like fantasy and romance is a must.

Well, I personally do not have any suggestions, but you can surely check out Looking for Group or the Looking for Partner parts of the forum, if you want to get started quickly though, I suggest looking through the Partner area first as those are 1 on 1 RPs and can start easily enough.

Oh and I will say that you try to get your post count up to 10 to allow for Private Messaging which is where most 1x1s take place I believe.
And if you do not find an RP you would like to do while searching through people's interest checks, you can post your own and try your luck getting people to come to you for a roleplay ^^

Well, I personally do not have any suggestions, but you can surely check out Looking for Group or the Looking for Partner parts of the forum, if you want to get started quickly though, I suggest looking through the Partner area first as those are 1 on 1 RPs and can start easily enough.

Oh and I will say that you try to get your post count up to 10 to allow for Private Messaging which is where most 1x1s take place I believe.
And if you do not find an RP you would like to do while searching through people's interest checks, you can post your own and try your luck getting people to come to you for a roleplay ^^
Thank you!

You are welcome, and if you have no luck or wish to simply talk, let me know, I'll be around and would be happy to RP or chat with you ^~^
You are more than welcome to roleplay with me anyway if you'd like!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread