• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hey you can call me Rae I go by she/her pronouns and I'm looking for a long term rp partner to play the pirate in this story. The character could be male female or non binary I'm not picky. If your interested let me know!

-story-

Muse A a royal was on a boat to sail across the sea to a kingdom. She had been arranged to marry the Lord of Cirillo. It was day 5 into the trip when the boat was attacked by one of the most notorious pirate ships the captain the most fearsome pirate ever to sail the seas. Muse B was that pirate they saw the expensive looking ship and knew the money that could come with. They captured the ship killing the guards. When seeing muse A though well he had a change of plans. Having their crew tie her up to take her and sell her back to the Lord of Cirillo for a large about of gold. Though the longer they spend time with the lady to be theu started to become more possessive over the captive.

If you have any suggestions or want to partake just let me know and I'll dm you!

Hello! I’m am very interested in this plot :) I can go by Daydreaming, or Bookworm or Luna or anything that isn’t insulting for that matter and my pronouns are she/her.
may I ask what’s your average word count in a post? I’m leaning towards the most literate side and my posts can range from 300 to 700 words.

Hello! I’m am very interested in this plot :) I can go by Daydreaming, or Bookworm or Luna or anything that isn’t insulting for that matter and my pronouns are she/her.
may I ask what’s your average word count in a post? I’m leaning towards the most literate side and my posts can range from 300 to 700 words.
I have no preference long as it's no one liners and your trying. I appreciate someone putting in effort and that's all I ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back