Humor My microwave broke

Rizu

Emily's Panda
When I was little I wanted to make macaroni and cheese. So I took off the lid and I put the cheese in it and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes... I think it started to catch on fire...

and I didn't get to eat any macaroni and cheese :c

Last year I think me and my bro decided to try and pop the remaining kernels in the popcorn bag by putting it in a bowl and putting aluminum foil over it. Once the zapping started we freaked out and pulled it out. Amazing we didnt burn down the whole place.

Ok ok ok but I did the same thing as a child. I forgot the water and got a charred bowl of mac and cheese and a burnt microwave.

Back in eighth grade, a few of the 7th graders tried to heat something up in the teacher's lounge microwave and ended up blowing it up because they left the metal spoon inside because apparently the six of them didn't know you couldn't do that. Public middle school was pretty crazy.

That's hilarious. (: I broke my microwave when I was younger by heating up brownies and accidentally slamming the microwave door a little too hard

Vct4C81.png

Once our microwave was leaking stuff. And this wasn't from food. We think it was the microwave shizzle that's not so good for you XD. (I don't mean actual microwaves as in the electromagnetic spectrum)

I also blew up my hot chocolate D': XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back