• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered My Message treated as Spam-Like Content

Would it be possible to get a list so people know what to avoid?
No, we do not share the list publicly precisely so that people don't use it to avoid the filter.

The filter is not there to annoy users but to catch spammers and people who come here to advertise things that are not allowed.

All it takes for legitimate user to stop getting the error is talk a little on the forums. Participate in discussion, join a rp, make interest check... nothing too big to ask of someone who would like to stay on the site, you'd get there naturally.

People who come here with other intentions are not likely to bother with that.

Honestly I've stopped doing the chonky in depth introduction to interesting RPers that sound like a perfect match to me for the time being. I've just started typing in, "Hi I'm being spam blocked, ironically, by the spam filter on this website for being new. I swear I'm a decent RPer and you really do deserve a better approach than this and I can do better than this, but I need a few moments to be released from the confines of spam". LMAO, people seem to be understanding when you mention the spam filter so just make sure to add that in and you should be fine. Best of luck finding RP buds! o/

This was happening to me too! Literally just posting here so I can get some of my posts in lol

Rather than necro a two-year-old thread just to get posts in, why not check out the discussion sections? Engaging with the community there is a great way to not only make posts, but make friends, too. (And maybe even find RP partners!)

Yeah, I get this whenever I try to edit messages in PMs. Just gotta acclimate to the new community by joining discussion threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back