• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My little thief

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hi! You can call me Rae, and I have a fun dark fantasy rp that's kinda spooky for Halloween, that and I am a sucker for those twisted romance stories. I'm looking for someone to play the sadistic royalty character. I don't mind male or female but I prefer to play female characters myself.

The story is the sadistic royalty hears rumors of a thief that has been sneaking into the wealthy's homes and stealing their valuables. At first they didn't care, they are royalty a king/queen why would they care. That was until rumors started to spread of the thief's looks and how they flirted there ways into homes. Now our royalty just had to see this thief for themselves setting up bait and waiting. When the thief finally arrived to steal the valuables, the rumors to our royalty were confirmed. They couldn't believe someone who looks like that wasn't their's, they wanted to have the thief to themselves. The hard part though would be getting the slippery thief into there clutches.

This is the basic cliff notes of the story if interested let me know! And of course if you wanna add something just let me know and we can work together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back