• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ™š - ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป - Rp partner search

Cosmonautx

Redemption lies plainly in truth x

5f17c478b939bc0bda551f779347955e.gif

Introduction:
Hello! You can call me Cosmo; I'm here in search of new partners to RP with!
I'm excited to get to know you and your muses/characters!
Below are a list of Fandoms I am currently interested in roleplaying!
I typically roleplay in an ocxcanon fashion, and I will ALWAYS double!

* means I'm fixating on that certain fandom

Fandoms:
* Star wars
* Marvel
Stranger Things
Horror/slasher (Scream, Halloween, etc)
Supernatural
The Umbrella Academy
* The Batman (2022)
The Walking Dead

*American Horror Story

---
React, message or leave a response and we can talk about it!

Hey! ^.^ It isn't listed as a current fixation, but I'm looking to do a "The Walking Dead" rp. Would you be interested in that? I'm looking for someone to double as Rick for my OC, and I'm able to write as Glenn or Daryl really well. I could also write as a few other characters too.

Hey! ^.^ It isn't listed as a current fixation, but I'm looking to do a "The Walking Dead" rp. Would you be interested in that? I'm looking for someone to double as Rick for my OC, and I'm able to write as Glenn or Daryl really well. I could also write as a few other characters too.
Hi ! I appreciate your interest; I could absolutely do a Walking Dead roleplay with you. Feel free to pm me to discuss further x

hello! i'd be interested in doing something marvel, supernatural, or the batman related! ^^

Hey! I'd be interested in hearing what you're thinking regarding The Umbrella Academy. Shoot me a PM?

Would you be interested in a Stranger Things roleplay?

Interested in a Star Wars rp ^^

Hiya! I know youโ€™re not currently fixated on it, but I would love to do a walking dead roleplay with you! Iโ€™m looking for Daryl for my OC but I can play anyone for you! ๐Ÿ˜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back