• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hi! I'm Rae I go by She/her pronouns and my time zone is MDT. I have had the rp Idea and hopefully someone else will be interested as well. I am open to any suggestions or changes to the story as well.

Muse A was a giant but not any giant they were the ruler of the entire kingdom of giants, they were growing bored no jester could provide them any entertainment, there was no book they haven't read. They needed something to cure this boredom eventually just that thing came right to his feet. A rare human girl was presented to muse A kept in a large golden bird cage, the merchant offered the human to them for quite the pretty penny. Though they couldn't help themselves the fiery little human intrigued them it also helped they found the human attractive and there fight only made them want the human more, they always did love a challenge.

If your interested in playing the giant please do let me know!

You had me at giant. But if you don’t mind adding an “ess” to it, I’ll be more than interested in doing this kind of scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back