• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hello everyone! Little info first, I'm Rae pronouns are she/her I mostly play female characters and do romance rp's. I have no preference for how many words as long as it's not a one liner.

-The actual plot-

A village has been terrorized by a giant for years. The giant often taking gold from the village, forcing the villagers to pay him to leave there village alone for another month. One month they decided to sacrifice one of these own and give them to the giant in hope's of convincing the giant to leave the village alone for good. It was decided that the mayor of the village's daughter would be the one to be sacrificed. On the day when the giant came to collect the gold the village gave there offering to him of the girl. The giant accepts the girl and would leave the village. The girl however was not happy with the idea in the slightest.

If you have any ideas let me know I am looking for someone to play the giant! This will be an enemies to lovers romance rp! Let me know if your interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back