• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony, The Final Generation

Which MLP Villain should return?

• Queen Chrysalis

• King Sombra

• Lord Tirek

• Nightmare Moon

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
She just looked at him "technically the bear was sinder but yes I was and I'm not really a pony at least I don't tend to act like one with my habits but eh what do i know" she with a shug

SinderLine couldn't hear anything from her laughter at her own clumsiness. She struggled for air as she ceased making noise from her fits. She couldn't handle how hilarious this was to her, and her face began to change from purple to red.

Blue Star looks from the grassy figure to the moth pony again.

"... Are you alright?" he would ask, as a concerned expression adorns his features from the sudden redness of her face.

(( And seriously? Why Chrysalis? We all know that she's returning as the next season's villain, which would kinda-sorta lead to a plothole in the lore if Hasbro decides to actually reform her... though I suppose since we have someone who jumped out of Pacific Rim, the lore ain't really much of a focal point here? <_< ))

((The reason I put it into the pole was to see what other people would like to see as the main antagonist. I understand that we all know she is returning and probably gonna start a changeling civil war but again, it was just an answer choice that I included to get an idea of what people would wanna see))

Alpha watched and shook her head as she walked towards her "can you stop laughing your starting to worry blue colt over here" she said poking her on the head a smirk on her face knowing it annoyed the changling to no end

SinderLine's laughter stopped almost immediately when Alpha poked her. She glared at the kelpie, lifting her hoof up and poking her back hard in the forehead.
"No touchies..."

((I'm trying to decide what SinderLine's element should be))

She dodged the poke "remember what happened last time you touched me sinder .....you where stuck to me for a week literally" she said an annoyed look on her face from the memory

Sinder lowered her hoof and yawned, clearly tired from staying up all night long. Kevin was still nestled in her fuzz and Sinder thought it would be a good idea to get some sleep soon before she passed out.

Blue Star scratches the back of his hair and backs up to give the two some space.

"Well, I guess I better head back to Ponyville... got a show coming up, and all that."

He would then turn to leave, unless requested otherwise.

Sinder looked at Blue and decided to at least say a farewell, but in a different way. She turned into a barn owl and flew over to his head, landing gently on his mane to not startle or harm him. She leaned down and pressed her new beak against his nose and hooted very loudly.
"HOOT!!"

Blue Star's ears fold back at the loud volume, while the sudden close proximity of the owl's beak to his nose forces him to step backwards, falling onto his haunches.

"What the- hey!" he whines, before blinking curiously at the owl.

"Did... you just shapeshift?" he asks, having had his back turned upon her transformation.

(( Eh, I guess we can start with Chrysalis, and just move on to Grogar once she has been dealt with... maybe as the next "Season"s villain? <_< ))

"Yes. Yes she did." Obraxxis knew what a changling was. Basically cancer. Tough, sometimes annoying and extremely hard to get rid of. "Sorry. Anyways you are probably wondering what Gamma is. Protector gamma is a Jaeger. Mark 1.5 gen3. The robot that you rescued me from." He gestured a hoof towards Sinder. "It is my Jaeger. It is the largest and heaviest ever built. Most of the weight comes from the H.T.M.C's mounted on its back. High Temperature Magic Coilgun." He projected a picture of the Jaeger via holographic display on his foreleg.

(( Quick question. You guys DO know that
Equestria and the Changelings are at peace now, right? I mean, Thorax became the new king and everything...
))

(( And Mr Kraz. I mean absolutely no offense here, dude, but you ARE aware that this is a My Little Pony RP, and not a Pacific Rim one, right? We're not 100's of years in the future, and MLP's era was almost similar to today's, with only a few key differences here and there. All the futuristic technology is... kinda starting to cause confusion and, in addition, making your character a bit too OP for anything in Equestria... which might make things a bit dull for others in the future. <_< ))

((Yes, I am aware that the changelings are at peace with equestria, but Chrysalis did not accept peace and ran off speaking revenge. So she has been rumored to be building an army to exact a civil war. So she will be an option for those who want her to return in the Roleplay but we will also not go through a series of large villains.

Now stop this arguing at once. It was not right of you to call out Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. like that Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels .
And it was not right of you Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. to claim his statement as offensive when he was only trying to give constructive criticism.
While yes we are in the land of Equestria and the technology is like modern day advancements, I allowed Obraxxis into the Roleplay to allow for a different approach to the fandom. The world of this Roleplay is not meant to portray the world of the show to a perfect replica. While Obraxxis' character has gone through advancements that exceed the world that many others are familiar with, he is not necessarily OP at this point. His character went through a large change that reflects his battle from before and must use special equipment to prevent the accident again. While the armor he has now is large and bulky, it is similar to that of what he has observed in a different fandom. In that world this is a normal procedure and is not qualified as OP. His suit is keeping him alive so any damage to it results in death for the character.
And in terms of the technology confusion, it is true. I am not as familiar with Pacific Rim as many others are and know next to nothing about it. I recognize the Jeager and the creatures but not so much the normal technology. In order to avoid confusion, try to use more description of what is going on or try and blend the tech into the MLP fandom itself. These two could make a great story as long as they are not just smashed together and forced to with themselves. ))

(( Aight, look. I wasn't arguing, I was merely stating my concerns, out of respect that he not ruin the experience for himself and ACCIDENTALLY do so for others, as well. Not saying he will deliberately, but it already seems like Natural Flavour Natural Flavour already left due to the confusion. Sorry that it got taken out of context, though, as I did not, again, intend to offend anyone here.

And Kras, I'm not saying you're not welcome to throw in some machinery to "Steampunk" the world, or make it unique. Hell, I ENCOURAGE that!

What I am suggesting, however, is for you to simply tone it down a couple notches with the "I'm-Better-Than-You" technology at the start of the season. Don't dismiss it as me saying that you can't BECOME the "Titan Slayer" you're portraying yourself to be! Just give yourself some room for "Progression" so that your character can DEVELOP into that champion!

After all, the most interesting aspect in a tale of heroes aren't the feats that they did, but the steps they took to ACHIEVE it.

I absolutely LOVE Pacific Rim, by the way. And your character is amazing, and unique. Don't take this as me discrediting him as a character altogether!

However, he seems to be given a bit too much for a soldier who's recovering from the loss of his partner, and just survived a traumatic experience that has even the most hardened of soldiers traumatized for years. While amazing in context, it also feels like... hmm...

Well, think of it this way. You put a little sugar in a cup of tea, and you have Sweet Tea. But if you put TOO MUCH sugar in the tea, then it becomes nothing more than brown-stained sugar. Let the pitcher fill up with more tea before you add extra sugar to it.

I hope this makes better sense. ^_^' ))

(I'll try. But how do I know if I go too far?)

(( Just think of it like how games operate. You can't expect to defeat the unknown oppression by hitting it with a stick. However, you don't start off with the ability to pull a Mini Nuke out of thin air, either. In most cases, a villain is just a generic "Take over the world because why not" kind of person. That's how people portray them.

But the truth is, there's two sides to a coin. Chrysalis was a royal jerk, and she proved that her selfishness was all but mixed in with her hatred towards Twilight and her friends. But at first, she was only a mother trying to feed her children the only way they knew how.

It was that will that got her to defeat even Princess Celesta. And the only reason she was defeated then was due to her being distracted enough for the window of opportunity to open up.

She then grew even more powerful since her defeat in Canterlot, and managed to defeat the heroes. At that point, she was only defeated by her own subjects betraying her, and siding with Equestria.

Basically what I'm getting at is this. Armor requires maintenance, fitting, a nearby friend to help strap it all on, and can slow you down. POWER Armor requires fuel of some sort, and may still hinder your movement. Power at the cost of Mobility. Things like that.

You were burned, and have to wear the suit to survive. I get that, but that doesn't really count as a major disadvantage in a Combat Scenario, since you'd have no reason to take it off anyways. For each Pro, a Con of equivalent value must balance it out. High Strength at the cost of High Agility. You can use a Melee Weapon and Machine Gun, but explosives and Rifles are a hinderance... things like that. Divide Combat Traits from Social Traits.

If you cross a line, don't worry because someone will let you know. ;) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back